• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If anyone is looking for a mobile hotspot, T-Mobile has the sonic 4g hotspot ( refurbished) for 40 bucks with 15 dollars of mobile internet. This device has a microSd slot to stream content and I confirmed that it will broadcast a ssid without internet connectivity, so if you have two kids playing mine craft in a long car ride they can play together so it is somewhat like a Kingston widrive but cheaper. Here is the link
tmobile sonic 4g. This is my first deal post so please be kind despite my inability to put in a working link.

Member Summary

tmobile 4g mobile hotspot
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not finding it on T-Mobile site

ah...here it is! Hope this link works.

T-Mobile Sonic

The link works for me ( limited time offer). I'm not smart enough to figure out why it does not work for you, you can try a Google search ( T-Mobile 4g hotspot refurb)

Worked for me, thanks

fatwhitton... what was your price? order date?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014