• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On Wednesdays between 3pm-5pm, mention Cappy Hour and get a 12 sub for the price of a 9 sub, plus you also get either a free bag of chips or 20oz drink.

CUSTOMER MUST INFORM CASHIER OF "CAPPY HOUR" PRIOR TO ORDERING. Valid May 15, 2013 - August 15, 2013. Customer can only choose one offer per visit: Get a 9 sub for the price of a 12 sub, one free bag of chips, or one free 20oz drink. Tax not included. Not valid with any other offers.

Member Summary

capriottis
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The title sounds right but the description is reversed "get a 9" sub for the price of a 12" sub"?

I could have used this 24 minutes ago.

elzariaboy said:   The title sounds right but the description is reversed "get a 9" sub for the price of a 12" sub"?
No that is correct. You get smaller sub, but some other free stuff (drink/chips)

nortotron said:   elzariaboy said:   The title sounds right but the description is reversed "get a 9" sub for the price of a 12" sub"?
No that is correct. You get smaller sub, but some other free stuff (drink/chips)

Then the title needs to be corrected.

Fixed

heyeaglefn said:   I could have used this 24 minutes ago.

I wish I could have used this 24 minutes ago, one of the few things I enjoy about being in Vegas.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014