• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
drugstore.com has the Old Spice Deodorants on sale $2.39 for 1 or $3.99 for a pack of two.

They also have a buy 2 save $1 on them, making it $3.58 for two, or $6.98 for two twin packs.

Stack that with the 10% off (or with the 15% off until 5/17)!

Note: If using the 10% off, make sure to activate if before the coupon. (else price is $0.10 higher).

Final price:
2 for $3.22 (or $3.30 with 10%)
4 for $5.94 (or $6.18 with 10%)

Shipping is free with Shoprunner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LINKS:

Click here to activate 15% off.
(If clicking doesn't work, try copying/pasting instead "http://e.drugstore.com/a/hBRk0CEAbeh5-B8yicrNsu7hY.Abeh5-Hr/shop?ap=13wk37ds15")

After 5/17, Copy paste this link to activate 10% off: "http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795"

Single packs:
Pure Sport scent.
Arctic Force scent.
Fresh scent.
Original scent.

Twin packs:
Fresh scent. (-temporarily OOS)
Original scent.
Pure Sport scent. (-temporarily OOS)

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Old Spice
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWallet link forwarding didn't work, I had to manually enter the URL (hxxp://e.drugstore.com/a/hBRk0CEAbeh5-B8yicrNsu7hY.Abeh5-Hr/shop?ap=13wk37ds15) for 15% off. Original Scent was the only twin-pack available, and you are not limited to only 2, so I bought 4 twin-packs for $14.41 total. Good thing too, my stock was getting low!

BigBrother87 said:   FatWallet link forwarding didn't work, I had to manually enter the URL (hxxp://e.drugstore.com/a/hBRk0CEAbeh5-B8yicrNsu7hY.Abeh5-Hr/shop?ap=13wk37ds15) for 15% off. Original Scent was the only twin-pack available, and you are not limited to only 2, so I bought 4 twin-packs for $14.41 total. Good thing too, my stock was getting low!
Thanks. Noted the copy/paste in OP.

The $1 coupon is limited to one use... So while you can get as many as you want, and $3.39 is a great price for a twin pack... You can only get the $6 price for the first 2 twin packs.

Btw, how did you get to $14.41? Total should have been $12.71.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014