• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Haven't seen this TV reviewed anywhere yet, but saw it set up at my local MI Costco, and the picture looked great! Seems like a good price for a 50" Panasonic LED, good specs:
http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-50LE64

No Costco link yet, but here's Sam's Club:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/50-120hz-led-wifi-1080p-wifi/prod92...

Anyone have the TV? I'm itchin'...

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

TC-50LE64 (3.86kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I just bought (on sale a month ago) a Panny 50 LED Amazon for $485, no tax. FYI

corba said:   I just bought (on sale a month ago) a Panny 50 LED Amazon for $485, no tax. FYI

Damn, good score! Was that a 2012 model?

hellonso said:   corba said:   I just bought (on sale a month ago) a Panny 50 LED Amazon for $485, no tax. FYI

Damn, good score! Was that a 2012 model?


My point was that 899+tax doesn't seem like a great price, I see quality brand 50" on here for around 500 frequently (I don't advise smart tvs btw)

Here was the one i got:



Panasonic TC-L50EM5 50-Inch LED-lit TV
Sold by Amazon.com LLC

Item Subtotal: $485.69
Shipping & Handling: $45.49
Super Saver Discount: -$45.49
Total Before Tax: $485.69
Shipment Total: $485.69
Paid by AMEX: $485.69

Put in a FW topic alert for tv and another for hdtv and you will soon have a bargain emailed to you.

corba said:   hellonso said:   corba said:   I just bought (on sale a month ago) a Panny 50 LED Amazon for $485, no tax. FYI

Damn, good score! Was that a 2012 model?


My point was that 899+tax doesn't seem like a great price, I see quality brand 50" on here for around 500 frequently (I don't advise smart tvs btw)

Here was the one i got:



Panasonic TC-L50EM5 50-Inch LED-lit TV
Sold by Amazon.com LLC

Item Subtotal: $485.69
Shipping & Handling: $45.49
Super Saver Discount: -$45.49
Total Before Tax: $485.69
Shipment Total: $485.69
Paid by AMEX: $485.69

Put in a FW topic alert for tv and another for hdtv and you will soon have a bargain emailed to you.



Thanks for the tip, topic alerts now set!
I still thought for a brand new 2013 model 50" Panasonic LED, that seemed like a decent price, including an extra year free warranty from Costco. Just sayin'..



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014