• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Direct coupon link, without having to go through Facebook:

http://services.serving-sys.com/HostingServices/custdev/site-433...

Member Summary

LOVE
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
To each their own...I really like this sandwich and have had no trouble using the coupons I printed.

bippie (Jun. 09, 2013 @ 7:07a) |

I agree. I think it's pretty good, especially for $1. I've actually started making my own version at home with white che... (more)

GOVOLS (Jun. 09, 2013 @ 7:34a) |

I did that, but they only sent me a generic email apology.

The manager actually threw the sandwich in the trash rather th... (more)

sloppy1 (Jun. 09, 2013 @ 7:35a) |

$1 McD's Egg White Delight printable Coupon, EXPIRES 6/20/13
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link does not work.

disgusting... but then again i order folded egg on the mcmuffin so the whites arent so white.

Not having any luck with the link. Pulled?

EDIT: Works in IE9, but hates Opera.

FrAgMan said:   Link does not work.

Try again, it worked for me.

It worked for me. Just have to try and see if they accept it.

Worked for me in Firefox/IE but not chrome

Do they only serve this during breakfast hours?

yum

LongDongSilver said:   Do they only serve this during breakfast hours?
Yep. They have talked about serving breakfast all day but some of their restaurants can't handle cooking two types of food at the same time.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-29/an-afternoon-mcm...

Link not working for me and I don't see the offer on their FB page, either.

are these all the same so you can order one every morning?

billrubin said:   Link not working for me and I don't see the offer on their FB page, either.

Link worked fine for me (I'm using Firefox). The coupon prints big (half-page). The coupon is good until June 20, 2013 and prints with your name on it in small print in the bottom right-hand corner.

billrubin said:   Link not working for me and I don't see the offer on their FB page, either.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/promotions/egg_whites.html

Then go to the egg white mcmuffin and look for the $1 coupon link.

Thanks OP....Printed fine with IE.

So strange.. multiple browsers, two different machines, all I get is a blank page when I go to the coupon page (doesn't even ask for my info, as apparently it should).

The coupons are also in a number of different magazines this month (real simple, people, etc.) and those coupons are good until 7/31.

Check to see if you have AdBlock on. Center click the icon to temporarily disable it, then refresh the page.

IE workie, Chrome no workie but me love you long time!

JaxFL said:   disgusting... but then again i order folded egg on the mcmuffin so the whites arent so white.

I always order folded eggs too, the yolks almost make me throw up.

I tried one of the egg white muffins this morning and it tasted like air. No flavor what so ever.

Brew

Note to anyone having trouble with Chrome: disable the Adblock addon for the link page and the coupon will show up just fine.

swandown said:   LongDongSilver said:   Do they only serve this during breakfast hours?
Yep. They have talked about serving breakfast all day but some of their restaurants can't handle cooking two types of food at the same time.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-29/an-afternoon-mcm...

It's a shame because Egg Muffin is one of the healthier items on the menu.

Some restaurants refuse printed coupons even when it comes from official source.

NA07950 said:   The coupons are also in a number of different magazines this month (real simple, people, etc.) and those coupons are good until 7/31.

We found them in People and Latina and several others and have like 20 of them now all good for a freebie with any purchase so for 99 cents we get a large coffee and a free muffin sandwich. Cheap breakfast and as mentioned good through 7/31

I get stuck in a loop. Click on the $1 coupon link and it takes me back to the "select an item" page. Tried IE and FF.

Edit: Works fine today (Saturday)

worked fine here on chrome! thanks!

Worked fine and I'm on IE with LOTS of firewalls.

Brew said:   JaxFL said:   disgusting... but then again i order folded egg on the mcmuffin so the whites arent so white.

I always order folded eggs too, the yolks almost make me throw up.

I tried one of the egg white muffins this morning and it tasted like air. No flavor what so ever.

Brew

No flavor? That's why god made yolks.

Looks awful, but I will try it for a dollar. They could have at least made the cheese yellow - to much white in the sandwich.

These are delicious, and perhaps the healthiest fast food option available at any major chain.

It was a bit flavorless.

Nutrition Comparison:

McDonalds: 250 Calories, 7 grams Fat, 800mg Sodium

Subway: 170 Calories, 4 grams Fat, 610mg Sodium

JandS said:   These are delicious, and perhaps the healthiest fast food option available at any major chain.

Only 7 plus points on Weight Watchers. I like this sandwich, too. Only complaint is that part of the egg sometimes falls off when eating the sandwich.

blueribb said:   Nutrition Comparison:

Order it without cheese to save 75 calories and alot of fat and sodium.

robstrash said:   I get stuck in a loop. Click on the $1 coupon link and it takes me back to the "select an item" page. Tried IE and FF.
Ditto for me on IE 10 (on Win7). Tried compatibility mode on & off, and turning off the built-in pop up blocker.
FF 20.1+ABP+NoScript would only turn up blank. Disabling APB & NoScript caused it to loop in the same fashion as with IE 10.

Had to start FF in safe mode to get it.

No problem in IE private mode

Worked with IE, but not Chrome.

sloppy1 said:   blueribb said:   Nutrition Comparison:

Order it without cheese to save 75 calories and alot of fat and sodium.

Congrats! I didn't think it was possible but you managed to make this thing have even less taste.

I was responding to a comment about making this have less calories, not making it 'tastier' for you.

For you, Go eat a big mac instead!

Skipping 33 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   sloppy1 said:   My McDs are all refusing to honor this 'printed' coupon due to 'fraud abuse'. I love it when they call me a criminal, really makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

Call McDonald's corporate customer service. I am sure they will make it right somehow.

I did that, but they only sent me a generic email apology.

The manager actually threw the sandwich in the trash rather than giving it to me for $1.
I had ordered it in the drive thru.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014