• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary

they have a combo pack ( fastback and a slide utilityknife) for $9.97 if you can find it. it's not listed on the website but I found it at my Home Depot on the Milwaukee display endcap.

Looks handy dandy, in for 1.

From Home Depot:
The Milwaukee 48-22-1901 is designed to activate the blade 3X faster than a 2-handed opening, the Fastback. Utility Knife features a one handed blade opening for easy activation. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin body design makes it easy for a user to store the knife in their pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility. This Milwaukee Hand tool is designed to save time and Money.

This is the knife I carry almost everyday. The best thing about this knife is the button. It allows for easy opening and closing even with gloves on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014