• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GUNS: Ruger 10/22 $239+f/s @ sportsmansoutdorrsuperstore.com

The Ruger 10/22 Hardwood Auto-loading Rifle for Sale with a Fiber Optic Front Sight and Adjustable Rear Sight. Item Number 1159. Stock: Hardwood Finish: Blued
Rear Sight: Adjustable Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Material: Alloy Steel Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Barrel Length: 20.00` Overall Length: 38.50`
Grooves: 6 Twist: 1:16` RH
Capacity: 10

The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, ”plinking,” small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.

Here ya go...

Member Summary

10/22 22LR HARDWOOD FIBER OPTIC RIFLE
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for gun. Photo update would be nice.

rifle
Disclaimer
Correct picture of rifle.

A good deal on a Ruger 10/22 is $199...I guess that price is hard to come by now, but I don't see a deal here.

BlurryEyed said:   A good deal on a Ruger 10/22 is $199...I guess that price is hard to come by now, but I don't see a deal here.

That hasn't been a good deal price for a good 2 yrs.

I posted this once but I just bought this in gray & it's awesome. Depends on your taste. Same seller & they're GREAT! http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/1075...

GreenTrash said:   BlurryEyed said:   A good deal on a Ruger 10/22 is $199...I guess that price is hard to come by now, but I don't see a deal here.

That hasn't been a good deal price for a good 2 yrs.

I call BS...referred friends to Sports Authority a few times now when they've had it for $199. There was also a shop in my area (Sacramento,CA) that would run a monthly ad with a 10/22 for $199.

BlurryEyed: Way to thread crap! These have been running $300-$400 lately. This is actually a good price for the current gun market. You are right that 10/22 use to run $199 but that was several years ago and not recently.

WhiteGuy said:   BlurryEyed: Way to thread crap! These have been running $300-$400 lately. This is actually a good price for the current gun market. You are right that 10/22 use to run $199 but that was several years ago and not recently.No offense, but someone has to be completely incompetent to pay $400 for a 10/22. Two weeks ago my BassPro has them in stock for $250. Heck, overpriced Bud's even has them in stock for $300.

WhiteGuy said:   BlurryEyed: Way to thread crap! These have been running $300-$400 lately. This is actually a good price for the current gun market. You are right that 10/22 use to run $199 but that was several years ago and not recently.

Uh huh... Wish I had the ad from 6 months ago when I was looking to build a tacticool 10/22...$199 . Here's a recent thread finding for $199. Crap on this:

http://rugerforum.net/ruger-10-22-rimfire/78971-10-22-199-a.html

6 or 7 months ago the regular 10-22 could be bought for $179.99. Since December they have been in short supply and their prices have been much higher. Now prices are falling back to where they should be. A regular price should be around $210-$225. If you see them for higher prices, look somewhere else.

GG

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014