• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbox-360/dp/B00AY1CT4U/ref=s...

Damn good deal if you ask me. Even applies to people who dont subscribe to Direct TV.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Madden 25
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
For some reason NFL Sunday Ticket only works on my mobile devices but not on my computer. Any of you guys have the exact... (more)

Sharingan603 (Sep. 06, 2013 @ 7:39p) |

Yes, I'm getting the same thing. I can login on my iPhone thru the Sunday Ticket app but not on my iPad, which also has ... (more)

Scott534 (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 1:54a) |

Any idea if this is going to come back around as an option? Says its not available on Amazon with no ETA

dbong1021 (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 12:46p) |

Direct Link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001215841

FAQ from EA Sports Website (http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/anniversary-edition):

FAQ

How many quantities are available for purchase?

Quantities are limited. There are 100,000 units total, split evenly between PS3 and Xbox 360: 50,000 and 50,000.

How much does the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition cost?

The Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition includes over $400 in value at an introductory price of only $99.99.

What platforms is the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition available on?

Xbox 360 and PS3.

How can I purchase the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition?

Exclusively by pre-ordering at Amazon.com.

What is included in the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition?

The Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition includes the full version of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

Is a DIRECTV subscription necessary in order to view NFL Sunday Ticket via computer, mobile or tablet?

No, it is not necessary to have a DIRECTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition aspecial code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet and mobile devices.

If I already have a DIRECTV subscription, can I still get access?

If you are already a DIRECTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscriber, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password. If you are a DIRECTV subscriber, but don't receive Sunday Ticketyou will be able to access NFL Sunday Ticket via mobile, tablet and computer by entering a special code included on the back of the insert in the box that will give you access to a 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet and mobile devices. This offer does not include access to the games through TV or console.

Can I use this service to access NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3?

This service is available on your computer, mobile and tablet applications only.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

From Amazon's website:

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.

For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

this would be a better deal if i couldn't get DirectTV.

winsor said:   this would be a better deal if i couldn't get DirectTV.

I am very confused by the wording of this. Technically I can't get DirecTv because of my HOA, but I am not sure what that means or if they mean it is not available in my area?

I am thinking this isn't going to be a very good deal because they won't give you option 3 probably without putting up a fight.

1 - For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
2 - For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
3 - For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

is it the anniversary edition only?

Okay I see three scenarios..

1) Not currently sub'd to DTV but have the ability
2) Currently sub'd to DTV *and* Sunday Ticket
3) Not sub'd because they can't get DTV

So what about if I'm sub'd to DTV but not Sunday Ticket?

I'm confused.

Luniz97 said:   is it the anniversary edition only?

Over $400 in Value. Only at Amazon.
Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

icedawg said:   Okay I see three scenarios..

1) Not currently sub'd to DTV but have the ability
2) Currently sub'd to DTV *and* Sunday Ticket
3) Not sub'd because they can't get DTV

So what about if I'm sub'd to DTV but not Sunday Ticket?

I'm confused.

People on SD are saying you are screwed in that situation, no benefit at all for you.

Danger Will Robinson. You will not get the good option (Option 3) without a huge fight. Dont buy this unless you were planning on getting Sunday Ticket anyway.

jd2010 said:   Danger Will Robinson. You will not get the good option (Option 3) without a huge fight. Dont buy this unless you were planning on getting Sunday Ticket anyway.

Locking in now, more information will come before August and I can cancel if needed.

heyeaglefn said:   I am thinking this isn't going to be a very good deal because they won't give you option 3 probably without putting up a fight.

1 - For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
2 - For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
3 - For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

I've actually subscribed to their Sunday Ticket To-Go past seasons and all you had to do was check a box stating you are unable to receive Direct TV. Its not like they send someone to double check if you're lying.

What if the game sucks?

HempCures said:   What if the game sucks?
Sell it right away on eBay. I may not even open the game, just sell it right away.

IF you are a long time subcriber to direct TV and don't get Sunday ticket, you can just call them up usually (around Football season) and shake them down and get it for free (I have done so two years in a row, in addition to getting other discounts). Just ask to talk to customer loyalty and start making noise about switching to Dish, or how ATT has just come into your neighborhood, etc...they will always throw some freebies at ya in my experience.

So how hard do they actually check if you're able to subscribe?

It looks like you get the deal with the standard edition as well.

So being a DTV subscriber but not an NFL subscriber will give me a free year if ticket just for buying this game?

Flipit said:   It looks like you get the deal with the standard edition as well.

So being a DTV subscriber but not an NFL subscriber will give me a free year if ticket just for buying this game?

Not true, must be the Anniversary Edition.

Not with Standard I see that now, duhhhhhhh

Btw, rumors of only 50k copies of the anniversary edition are true so if your on the fence regarding buying............

Flipit said:   Btw, rumors of only 50k copies of the anniversary edition are true so if your on the fence regarding buying............
50k of each type (PS3 and Xbox 360)

In for 1. Damn it FW. Thx OP

heyeaglefn said:   Flipit said:   Btw, rumors of only 50k copies of the anniversary edition are true so if your on the fence regarding buying............
50k of each type (PS3 and Xbox 360)

Good question.

The X guy just said 50k with no specification

I can just envision people buying the game and sticking the codes on eBay. Might end up being a free game

100k total and more info on the deal

Link

heyeaglefn said:   winsor said:   this would be a better deal if i couldn't get DirectTV.

I am very confused by the wording of this. Technically I can't get DirecTv because of my HOA, but I am not sure what that means or if they mean it is not available in my area?

It's illegal for HOA's to ban satellite dishes according to the FCC. If you want Directv, they can't stop you from getting it.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/over-air-reception-devices-rule

Does anyone know if sunday ticket will stream through ps3 this year?

it did last year why wouldnt it this year?

Interesting their perspective on availability, cut and pasted from directtv website:

Is DIRECTV as widely available as Cable?

More - Cable is available in only 98% of US homes. DIRECTV is available in 100%.

So....??

A little confused. Currently a DTV subscriber, and have been for nearly 5 yrs. So if I buy Madden 25 anniversary edition, I get Sunday Ticket Max for FREE? Meaning I get to watch at home on my TV, tablet, phone, etc.? Cause thought I read I can only watch on cpu, tablet, and phone. Not at home on my TV.

Yeah, sounds to me as though those of us who are already DTV subscribers are left out of the deal; unless I'm not understanding the wording.

think you will be automatically enrolled for 2 years... first year being free

Too bad they can't just give me access to Red Zone through Fios. I'm sure I am "able" to get DirecTV, just have never had a desire to get it, and still don't. Fios may be expensive, but I never have problems with it, which is worth it to me looking at Time Warner and Cox in my rear view.

"From easports website:

If I already have a DIRECTV subscription, can I still get access?

If you are already a DIRECTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscriber, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password. If you are a DIRECTV subscriber, but don't receive Sunday Ticketyou will be able to access NFL Sunday Ticket via mobile, tablet and computer by entering a special code included on the back of the insert in the box that will give you access to a 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet and mobile devices. This offer does not include access to the games through TV or console."

I'm out

I'm a little confused myself,maybe though because i need sleep.
Was reading an article about this deal here. I've slept 2 hrs last day and a half and im trying to fully understand this.
So I can buy this for $99 (current dish customer), enjoy all the games, then basically just go out and sell this game to get $40 or so back. so then basically ill have paid $59 for an entire year of nfl sunday ticket. That sounds good. I hope i make sense because im about to hit hte submit button at Amazon. zzzzzzzzzz
i guess plug my laptop into my 73" tv via hdmi and watch some football... hmm

For the price, it's definitely a great deal. Be warned though that I've read a lot of extremely negative complaints about the quality/reliability of their online stream for Sunday Ticket. An extra 100k subscribers from Madden this year won't help. Hopefully they'll invest in more servers/bandwidth this year.

This is a really good deal even if you're not a DTV subscriber.
Thanks for the find, OP!

**Side Note: GO NINERS!!!

EDIT: This deal is getting more and more press: Kotaku

Didnt see anyone mention whether or not there is a way to access DirectTv directly through the 360 or PS3? Or HDMI via computer the best/only option for TV transfer?

forzaINTER said:   I'm a little confused myself,maybe though because i need sleep.
Was reading an article about this deal here. I've slept 2 hrs last day and a half and im trying to fully understand this.
So I can buy this for $99 (current dish customer), enjoy all the games, then basically just go out and sell this game to get $40 or so back. so then basically ill have paid $59 for an entire year of nfl sunday ticket. That sounds good. I hope i make sense because im about to hit hte submit button at Amazon. zzzzzzzzzz
i guess plug my laptop into my 73" tv via hdmi and watch some football... hmm

I'm glad I ordered it.
Great deal.

Skipping 51 Messages...
Any idea if this is going to come back around as an option? Says its not available on Amazon with no ETA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014