• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This Friday and Saturday ( May 17 & 18) Kmart is doing a secret member event. They will double any points you use up to $15.

this event is valid in CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI VT & WI.

REDEEM UP TO $15 AND WE'LL DOUBLE THEM MAKING THEM WORTH UP TO $30 WORTH.

I was at my local Kmart and the cashier told me secret member event. I personally confirm it workedI had $4 in points and I got $8 worth of stuff and I paid zero.

Member Summary

Secret Member Event!
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

July 29th or May 18th and 19th ???

Please Clarify!

Is this in-store only? Can work online?

Is this just word of mouth / store flyer or any online link to confirm or use when (when, not if, note) things go wrong with SYWR points bonus?

I do nto want to redeem and not have a way to back the claim up !

nascarfrk said:   July 29th or May 18th and 19th ???Neither. (Ignore the picture in the Quick Summary)

May 17th and May 18th as stated in the OP.

I just came back my local Kmart. Every cashier has a flyer that says redeem your points, we will double them. Up to $15 in points redeem max, they will make it value $30. I and my wife both used it today. It worked perfect. You do not need to call them to get points, you will see when you redeem your points at the cashier.

If you are one of the states that I listed, I would suggest to go your local Kmart. You will thank to me

rfkandysf said:   I just came back my local Kmart. Every cashier has a flyer that says redeem your points, we will double them. Up to $15 in points redeem max, they will make it value $30. I and my wife both used it today. It worked perfect. You do not need to call them to get points, you will see when you redeem your points at the cashier.

Did NOT work. So maybe specific Kmarts or regions. Too YMMV.
Bought $32 worth, redeemed $15 rewards and had to pay the rest, and receipt showed $15 used up.
No deal.
Cashier had no flyers. Manager and other cashiers did not know on this and said "If I knew I would redeem mine"
No Go

Worked for me today in MA - on both of my SYWR accounts. Thanks rfkandysf - green for you

I can also confirm the up to $15 is doubled.

invisible said:   Did NOT work. So maybe specific Kmarts or regions. Too YMMV.Are you in a state listed in the OP?

"this event is valid in CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI VT & WI."

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   invisible said:   Did NOT work. So maybe specific Kmarts or regions. Too YMMV.Are you in a state listed in the OP?

"this event is valid in CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI VT & WI."

Yes!

Good for those for whom it worked. I ended up buying some stuff I needed (that I could have returned of course but no time for that), but unnecessarily redeemed $15 w/o getting the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014