• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see this deal after a search.

Sold by reputable online seller, Guns For All.

$275 with no sales tax for most and FREE shipping! Price reflects CASH discount.

Good, solid round for many uses. 40grn. Nice to have on hand - if you own or buy a .22LR handgun or rifle, that is.

Guns For All description said: SK AMMO 22LR 40gr LRN MAGAZINE 1000ROUNDS IN A SEALED CAN PERFECT FOR LONG TERM STORAGE HIGH QUALITY SK AMMO.

Link to GFA deal!

Picture: http://gunforall.com/images/instock/100_3590.JPG

Member Summary

.22LR Ammo, Full Can of 1000 Rounds
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Don't think you're going to see any green on this "deal".

Just picked up a 325 round brick at Academy, this morning. Fe... (more)

MarvKaboom (May. 18, 2013 @ 9:20a) |

monsterz everywhere infiltrating fw

imanemokid (May. 18, 2013 @ 10:13a) |

this same stuff was available for a LOT less last week through two specialty target sports retailers.

pgtmini (May. 18, 2013 @ 4:26p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not thread crapping...but Im just astounded at the price of ammo these days. I remember when you could pick up that much ammo for $50. Hopefully it will drop in the next 6 months once everyone stops making a rush for it.

You guys decided to play crazy or what ? 275$ for 1000rd or 22LR is a deal ? It is not even rip-off. It is something along the line of letting yourself being robbed. Who would even buy anything after that from this store. I am going to update my "Never buy from" list.

Jesteraron said:   Not thread crapping...but Im just astounded at the price of ammo these days. I remember when you could pick up that much ammo for $50. Hopefully it will drop in the next 6 months once everyone stops making a rush for it.I know what you mean. Today's prices are not "Hot Deals" compared to what we used to pay, but supply, which is tight for now, and demand, which is extraordinarily high, play a big part. This seller isn't one I have seen trying to profiteer before with gun or ammo prices, and with even .22LR ammo either hard to find or constantly sold out at area stores (and from what I hear in many parts of the country), I decided to go ahead and post the deal. Plus it is free shipping and in sealed cans. Often I have seen a "deal" on ammo only to find it's not a deal after factoring in the cost of shipping.

That said, I know there will be those that have a knee-jerk reaction to the price and will give red. My grandpa used to tell me about going to the movies all day on a Saturday for 50 cents, and that included buying a candy bar and a drink. Times change and so do prices, which we cannot control.

Then there are the people that have learned to game the system around here and either are drive-by cowards to red any gun-related deal, or they red and post some drivel to try and gain some faux credibility. Not my problem. Those looking for a deal at today's prices, and with the free shipping, can take advantage of the deal. Or not. Either way I'll sleep the same!

Such a bad deal from a "senior member". Just sad!

Terriiiibbbllleeeeee Deal!!! .22 LR should be $15.99/500. Maybe not today, but retail wise...

Cabellas and PSA are having 22LR bricks in stock 1-2 times a week. Just watch them closely and use the right tools (gun-bot.com, slimgun.com,ammo-seek.com etc).

And look at what happened with .223/556 ammo. Few weeks ago it was almost impossible to get. Yesterday I saw .556 Lake City loose in large ammo cans available on sale at a local shooting range - buy as much as you want 510$/1000rd and no shipping.

Few more weeks and 22LR will go everywhere on sale. Only an insane person would pay 275 for equivalent of two LR bricks.

Just bought 500rds of Remington .22LR from Cabela's yesterday for $23.99. This is such a horrible deal, it should be deleted.

over $.27 PER ROUND of .22?! You've got to be joking. Sure prices are up now, but that's in CTD joke pricing territory. You won't convince anyone this is a deal. Get this garbage out of here.

22LR is coming back in stock everywhere now. Picked up 2x 550 bricks for $16ea the other day. Don't pay these ridiculous prices.

Notice how OP has a "link to GFA" link. That's a bit peculiar.

ams30 said:   22LR is coming back in stock everywhere now. Picked up 2x 550 bricks for $16ea the other day. Don't pay these ridiculous prices.
Mind telling us where you found the bricks? Gun shop? National retailer?

Lord I'm getting to old for this. Local store here in Port Angeles, WA usually has 2-3 cents a round for 22LR. When I see it for 27 cents a round I'll just play with 223.

Bricks are at WalMart, Cabelas, Sports Authority... Academy... but they do not last long.
They ARE available at retail sticker price, but you have to get lucky.

Even on backpage.com, armslist.com, gunsforsale.net & gunbroker.com they may run as much as $65
to $75 a brick...But WAYYYY cheaper than this gunforall.com place.

I had to order & have them shipped to my local Gander Mtn. Remington Thunder bolt $2.19/ 50 rds.

I think the OP's name says it all!!!!!

I picked up 1000 rounds of 22LR at Academy Sports for $29.99 a few weeks ago. $275? Really??

Only 11 cents/round at CheaperthanDirt.com

LINK

Of course, that's for blanks, so maybe I should call them cheaperthandirtbags

Maybe this deal comes with a 55 gallon drum of lubricant to go with it?

Really, this isn't even $40 worth of ammo, for $40 you can normally get Federal, Winchester, Remington or any other major brand, this stuff is no name, for all we know it could be rejects from a major manufacturer.

Even with the crazy ammo prices of late you can still get 1K of 22 for well under $100 without too much trouble.

It's not a good deal but it's certainly not no name. SK is Lapua and they also make Wolf Match. Those are higher quality brands than your standard winchester, remington and federal bulk.

spdracer5g said:   Maybe this deal comes with a 55 gallon drum of lubricant to go with it?

Really, this isn't even $40 worth of ammo, for $40 you can normally get Federal, Winchester, Remington or any other major brand, this stuff is no name, for all we know it could be rejects from a major manufacturer.

Even with the crazy ammo prices of late you can still get 1K of 22 for well under $100 without too much trouble.

theonlymartin said:   It's not a good deal but it's certainly not no name. SK is Lapua and they also make Wolf Match. Those are higher quality brands than your standard winchester, remington and federal bulk.

Thank you for that information, I have never spent much time shooting 22 competitively and was unaware of this brand.

This is the highest price ever for .22lr. Nobody ever charged this much, even during the panic.

AmishBoy said:   ams30 said:   22LR is coming back in stock everywhere now. Picked up 2x 550 bricks for $16ea the other day. Don't pay these ridiculous prices.
Mind telling us where you found the bricks? Gun shop? National retailer?

WalMart. If I were really desperate I can get them on shooting forum classifieds for $40-45 a brick all day.

You can get Eley 22LR from Sportsman's Guide for about $200 per 1K and are generally considered the best 22LR out there.

The OP missed the part about getting a free gun with every can. That's all it can be at this price.

Don't think you're going to see any green on this "deal".

Just picked up a 325 round brick at Academy, this morning. Federal AutoMatch 40grain target grade 22LR. Cost me $15.99 plus tax, or ~$0.0533 per round.

A couple weeks ago, I picked up a 525 round brick of CCI, for ~$20 (with tax).

There's deals out there.....this doesn't seem to be one of them!

monsterz everywhere infiltrating fw

this same stuff was available for a LOT less last week through two specialty target sports retailers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014