• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/mystery-of-mortlake-mansion-2/

The old mansion has been living a mysterious life of its own. Explore the dark rooms of the house and discover the secrets that haunt this eerie place. Meet the talking raven and the Spirit, the enigmatic captives of the mansion. Confront the insidious lord, break the evil spells, set the captives free and become the owner of the gorgeous mansion. Numerous hours of adventures and discoveries await you in the Mortlake Mansion.
•Over 700 unique items to find.
•34 locations to scour.
•30 mini-games to enjoy.
•Tricky puzzles.
•Unravel the mystery of the dark mansion!

Member Summary

Mystery of Mortlake Mansion
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some interesting info ??

from install info ...

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

from reader / mod comment / reply

I have downloaded Mystery of mortlake mansion but know they say game expired but there is still 21 hours left. What is the problem?

…………………………..Moderator comment……………………………..

If you are installing it via Firefox, make sure Internet explorer isn’t set to offline. A;lso check your clock to make sure its set to the correct time. Failing these, check the FAQ’s section that I’ve linked to in my review.

Time limited use or ??

imanemokid said:   Some interesting info ??

from install info ...

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

from reader / mod comment / reply

I have downloaded Mystery of mortlake mansion but know they say game expired but there is still 21 hours left. What is the problem?

…………………………..Moderator comment……………………………..

If you are installing it via Firefox, make sure Internet explorer isn’t set to offline. A;lso check your clock to make sure its set to the correct time. Failing these, check the FAQ’s section that I’ve linked to in my review.

Time limited use or ??

manemo,

all these giveaways require install while the deal is "live" for a 24 hour period.

you typically need to follow the instructions carefully, a readme file is sometimes included with the download and you have to activate the FULL VERSION after install typically. otherwise a "trial" or limited use version is what you have. it's either activated via a license key or clicking thru as noted.

However, these deals are legit, assuming you have followed their instructions, you will get the game as advertised.

Thanks! Mistercheap,

This game has good rating at BigFishGames (http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/10448/mystery-of-mort... and it is from playrix

And here is gamezebo walk-through: http://www.gamezebo.com/games/mystery-mortlake-mansion/walkthrou...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014