Voting History
rated:

Sulfur Yellow
Disclaimer

Safety Orange
Disclaimer

Silver Red
Disclaimer
This is a freakin' fantastic deal on good quality running shoes. B&M only, but here are the links to the actual shoes. MSRP is in the $65-100 range.

Apparently these two models are being cleared out starting yesterday/today because they're being replaced by newer models. There should be plenty in stock since they were just discounted, but getting sold quickly. For those who don't know - Asics makes really good running footwear.

Links for reference only:

ASICS® GEL-Blur33 2.0 - Carbon/White/Sulfur Yellow

ASICS® GEL-Blur33 2.0 - Black/White/Safety Orange

ASICS® GEL-Exalt - Black/Silver/Red

Maybe you can call in and order them (online) at the store price? I haven't needed to as I was able to snag one of each.

Also - sadly I didn't have a chance to swing by the women's department to see if any models there were as deeply discounted. If anyone is able to confirm, I'll be happy to update the title.

Good luck! My first HD post, by the way.

Member Summary

ASICS men's running shoes
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Sulfur Yellow
Thanks LostConsumer
Disclaimer

Safety Orange
Thanks LostConsumer
Disclaimer

Silver Red
Thanks LostConsumer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine was marked 36 and showing posted receipt didn't help and was told clearence vary by store

dontcare4myname (May. 25, 2013 @ 1:43p) |

This deal worked in Coralville, Iowa for 10 number shoe asics gel exalt

skrama (May. 26, 2013 @ 4:04p) |

Asics

fjuan (Jun. 13, 2013 @ 3:26p) |

VMBcGB - would you please delete that image you posted? It's not one of the sneakers on sale. Thanks!

how do I buy these, I am new here!
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great first post, LostConsumer! My Asics Gel-Neo33s are almost worn out, and I need to replace them soon. The Gel-Blur33s seem to be "close enough" at this price!

Not on sale at B&M in Lombard, il

confirmed but passed on the ugly colors. hit deal otherwise as I run in the blur

One or two pair of Silver and Red http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/263808_silverred.jpg left in Denton, TX they were $29... They said they would match the $23 deal if another Penny's was clearing them out at that price and they could call them to confirm but I went ahead and bought them I was shocked to find a size 13, and they had the clearance shoes set aside so you really had to hunt for them. There were some NB and Nike markdowns but nothing I found as cheap as the ASICS Thanks for posting, good deal!

Several Gel-Exalt available at the JCPenney in Durham, NC (Southpoint Shopping Ctr). Marked down to $24, from sizes 8 to 12. I bought the only size-9.5 left. If you agree to apply for a JCPenney credit card, they'll take another 20% off the sale price. I did not see any Asics women's shoes on sale. Good deal, thanks OP.

Receipt from JC Penny
Disclaimer
Many greens to OP! Needed shoes badly since the pairs I own are visibly wearing out. I have always loved Asics because of its comfort and durability. I work in heavy duty areas where these shoes get scraped and scuffed quickly, and my pair never developed holes. Never going with New Balance again because they attained holes within a month of use vs 1+ year (and still ongoing) with Asics.

Here is a copy of my receipt from today. I got 2 pairs of Asics for $23.99 each.

*These shoes were not marked for clearance so I had to ask the cashier to price check for me. If you see them marked at normal price, they may actually be on clearance!
**Purchased at Sugar Land (Houston), Texas

Thanks OP!!!
Picked up 3, king of Prussia, PA

Got another pair at $23 in Lewisville, TX they had plenty left but they were not marked down or on the clearance rack I had to show them the pic of the receipt above.

Got a pair from Monroe, LA. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!!

I already have a pair of these which where orange is the main color.

Today I picked up 2 new pairs of size 12 (black/yellow and black/orange) at the JCP at Westfield Culver City (California). They were in the clearance section and marked correctly at $23.99.

$52@laguna hills, ca

sukimeps said:   $52@laguna hills, ca
Scan @ $29.99

This is a good start for JC penney and deal hunters!

Thanks OP!

Picked up three pairs in Brea, CA.

Black/White/Safety Orange
Carbon/White/Sulfer Yellow
Navy/White/Electric Blue

Only one was marked, but the nice employee marked the others down for me.

the store didn't have my size but the employee ordered a pair on the web site and changed the price to match.

Original or class A? Can I have a discount?

Their web site also shows some Pumas and Filas reduced to $40 and $20 respectively.

Clearance shoes

Nice first post OP!

Anyone see any wide widths at the stores they hit? Website only indicates medium width.

Showed up as $52 for the Blur and $45 for the Exalt. Only had one pair of Exalt in my size. Took it to the counter and scanned at $23.99. Thanks OP. Green for you.

I'm liking my new $24 Gel-Exalts (my store had no Gel-Blur33s), thanks again for the best shoe post so far in 2013.

I think I'd like to somehow pre-subscribe to your *next* (second) topic post, too!

wildhorseman said:   Anyone see any wide widths at the stores they hit? Website only indicates medium width.

had the same question as I have very wide feet.

Unfortunately I looked at the Asics web site and these models don't seem to be made in wide sizes.

crhptic said:   wildhorseman said:   Anyone see any wide widths at the stores they hit? Website only indicates medium width.

had the same question as I have very wide feet.

Unfortunately I looked at the Asics web site and these models don't seem to be made in wide sizes.

I didn't bother to see if they made wide in these or not. I just went to the store instead. D width only and all of them were in the $40s here. Oh well. It was worth a try.

Penney's near me didn't have the Blur 33 but they did have some New Balance Trail running shoes (forgot model) at $23.99.

Thanks OP!

Picked up a pair of Exalt for $23.99 at my local JCP. Thanks OP!

Could not replicate at the JCPenneys in NYC.

My JCP had just one pair labeled at $24, rest were labeled around $45. Took a pair of Exalts & they rang up at $38, showed them the $24 pair of another model of Basics & he was happy to mark the Exalts down to $24, said they just hadn't been marked down yet. Nice shoes, thanks

Picked up a pair from JCP in Northlake Mall, Atlanta. About 12 pairs of the silver/red remaining. Clerk says that's all left in stock. $24 each.

Picked up a pair of the silver red exalts and a pair of lighting blue Blur33s. They were marked at $25, and I mentioned this posting at she gave them to me for $23.99. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP and also thanks to wc455 for posting the receipt scan. The JCP I went to in Houston rang up as $52 for an exalt, but I was able to show the posted receipt and PM it down to $23.99 with help from a kind manager.

Great post OP! Vista Ridge Mall has a pretty good size selection at the posted price, and other clearance shoes at good prices as well.

I wear 13W and tried on a pair of 13M. They fit fine. The prices were all over the place (over $50, $40's and $30s), with one pair out of seven at $23.99, which is the pair that I purchased.

Mine was marked 36 and showing posted receipt didn't help and was told clearence vary by store

This deal worked in Coralville, Iowa for 10 number shoe asics gel exalt

Asics

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014