$0.50 CORNDOGS @ SONIC

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
on THURSDAY MAY 23rd, SONIC will be selling their CORNDOGS for only 50 CENTS. If your a corndog lover, it's a great time to take advantage of that great deal. I know I will. ENJOY!

Member Summary

Corn Dog (6.68kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

today i learned my sonic shut its doors forever. i would be lying if i told you i did not cry a little bit.

OIiverQuackenbush said:   today i learned my sonic shut its doors forever. i would be lying if i told you i did not cry a little bit.sorry to hear that. i would miss all of the treats.

cant wait to poop those out! thanks.

ppanamared said:   cant wait to poop those out! thanks.
Crossed the line. Not by a lot, mind you, but... yeah, you crossed it.

THERE'S A HOTDOG IN THESE!!!!

OIiverQuackenbush said:   today i learned my sonic shut its doors forever.
I would like to know which State and City is this Sonic located? It's sad to see this happen to every restaurant.

kenwallet said:   OIiverQuackenbush said:   today i learned my sonic shut its doors forever.
I would like to know which State and City is this Sonic located? It's sad to see this happen to every restaurant.

It only happens to those with poor/mediocre food, overpriced menus, lousy service, bad locations or a combination of these. I tried Sonic for the first time yesterday using a Groupon and was not impressed. A double cheeseburger and chicken sandwich at $5 each with quality no better than McD's will never get me back there at full price. They put a flyer about the corn dog special in the bag.

Are these all beef wieners or does it have everything else in it?

KYBOSH said:   Are these all beef wieners or does it have everything else in it?

Most likely it's the combo meats. Beef wieners are much more expensive.

This is today! I'm going there after work.

KYBOSH said:   Are these all beef wieners or does it have everything else in it?

may contain horse meat

gonna give it a shot.. i hope i don't get sick

nothing says "hey, i'm a crotchety old man" like going thru threads and randomly redding otherwise innocuous statements

Wouldn't it be good to combine this with "Happy Hour" for the discounted flavored drinks? I forget the time for that.... something like 2-5PM.

Smokin hot deal when you consider corn dogs at Disneyland cost $6 each.

Now I don't have to fire up my Cornballer for the weekend. It will save me a burn.

.50 cent corndog and a guilty obligation to tip the carhop $1.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014