rated:

Member Summary

HP Pavilion G6-2235us Laptop
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

An extra $75 off on this starting today

Coupon is good until the 27th, I hope the price is because some bozo reserved (un paid for) 4 of these at my Staples, he has until 11 AM Sunday to get or they are mine, all mine.... Only got 1 today.

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/BRnywVB7SHGCB8yxn-CYSwUqtC/c...

$75 off on 985050 the g6-2235us Pavilion until the 27th

yesidonoitall said:   An extra $75 on starting today

$75 off on any Pavillion until the 27th

Note...this coupon is NOT "any" Pavilion computer. Limited only to item 985050, which is the OP's posted computer deal.

DirtCheapDad said:   yesidonoitall said:   An extra $75 on starting today

$75 off on any Pavillion until the 27th

Note...this coupon is NOT "any" Pavilion computer. Limited only to item 985050, which is the OP's posted computer deal.

You are correct, I changed it.

Coupon: 40914 for online orders

Is this really a newer computer or an outdated one? Would it compare to an i3 i5 or i7 in the Intel world?

Thanks in for 1 - my customers like this model, runs very well with additional RAM upgrade!

sheriffabc said:   Is this really a newer computer or an outdated one? Would it compare to an i3 i5 or i7 in the Intel world?

Its a $275.00 pc and unless your a new Einstein it is perfect.

This is really hot.

Coupon is good until the 27th, I hope the price is because some bozo reserved (un paid for) 4 of these at my Staples, he has until 11 AM Sunday to get or they are mine, all mine.... Only got 1 today.

Thanks! Great deal for $275.

yesidonoitall, why can't you order online?

anontemp123 said:   Thanks! Great deal for $275.

yesidonoitall, why can't you order online?

Long story but they did take orders and for the last 2 years I got the order number on screen,
but they never hit the cc or sent the order confirmation eMail.

And the order number given turned up as no such order.

Now fast forwarding, I did get an order in yesterday for this item to be delivered, they did hit the cc and sent the eMail of the order.
The order shows AVAILABLE

Now going back....

The district manager whose office was at my local store also said I had to buy 3 of an item and only from certain non tracked for sales employees.
That went on for over 2 years and was ok with me....
They do not knowingly sell to resellers...but he made me the deal.....
2 months ago, his office moved and he is no longer with Staples and all but 2 store people from way back when have left.
I can now and have bought from the store but only 1 pc at a time...
So far so good.
I also did get one of the G6's yesterday instore.

out of stock on line now!

My 2 stores have them but the price is up $30

turbojoe said:   out of stock on line now!

Store stock near you, do an online reserve, no upfront payment needed, they will hold it until the close of business the next day.

I just did 3.....

You cannot do the reserve unless the online stock shows as available for your store, but it can be wrong.

Hopefully the lower price will prevail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014