• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Sharp - AQUOS - 70" Class LED - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought this TV at Sams club in 2011 for $1950

You should update thread title to reflect that this is only available at the WENTZVILLE, MO store.

bytem3 said:   You should update thread title to reflect that this is only available at the WENTZVILLE, MO store.

Right. Clearance price at one store is not a Hot Deal for the rest of us...

I checked another location and they also had it available. Regardless, "YMMV" should be tagged onto the thread title.

ETA: There are a couple of these refurbished being sold on Amazon for less (and presumably with no tax for most of us). Notable is the option to buy a refurbished one for $1,388.67 + $3.99 shipping. Not bad for a 70" .

How do you check inventory at another store? I believe there was an inventory checker online, but I don't know the link. Thanks

From what I remember just change the location to the store (that you want to check). And then check their clearance inventory.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014