• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Lightning to 30-pin Adapters for iPhone 5
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are useless if you use any type of case.

rsuaver said:   These are useless if you use any type of case.

This makes it even more useless...

Product Description: said: NOT Designed for Audio and Docking Stations

For those of us like me who just want to charge their phone without buying new cables for the office or cars, this is perfect.
What is this dock thing you speak of? Get with the times and use bluetooth. (said a bit tongue in cheek, I know not all cars or home media setups are bluetooth ready, but mine have been for years)
Thanks op!

These are in a lot of 5 since they will break often on you. All of the cheap ones like this I have bought for the iPhone 5 have all broken.

Have never bought these, but almost thinking it is better to buy the real thing.

I bought the "boxwave" USB/lightning cables a few weeks ago, and now my genuine Apple charger only works one way. If I plug it in and it doesn't charge, I have to unplug, rotate it, and plug back in.

Lesson learned with knockoff lightning accessories. Just not worth it.

Fake accessories are normally ok and work well. Not when it comes to lightning connections.

Cavet emptor.

Look at the customer images for a similar product on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-iphone-Adaptor-Pin-Port/dp/B009VJ4...

Not very encouraging to say the least...

coolbreeze said:   I bought the "boxwave" USB/lightning cables a few weeks ago, and now my genuine Apple charger only works one way. If I plug it in and it doesn't charge, I have to unplug, rotate it, and plug back in.

Lesson learned with knockoff lightning accessories. Just not worth it.

Fake accessories are normally ok and work well. Not when it comes to lightning connections.

Cavet emptor.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014