• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RRRRRUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!

OK, they're backordered right now, but who cares? This is the lowest price I've ever seen for these box sets, and I've been monitoring them closely. Amazon has the Sector 1 and 3 box sets for $30.99, and Best Buy has all three for the same price. Of course, you could always see if your local Best Buy store has them too.

Rush Sector Box Sets @ Best Buy

Rush Sector Box Sets @ Amazon

Member Summary

Rush Sector Box Sets
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Huh...CD's...how quaint. Thanks OP!

bugsie said:   Huh...CD's...how quaint. Thanks OP!

..and a DVD Audio. Yeah Yo! Actually I bought #3 the other day at this price. Gotta love RUSH!!

Green for anything RUSH!

Check out the 2013 RnR HOF induction special airing on HBO now. Rush, Heart, Albert King, Public Enemy got inducted. It's a good watch, pretty riveting.

For lols, heres an 8 year old doing her best Peart on YYZ:

yyz

One of the few 4 minute youtube videos I've watched front to back...that kid wails!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014