• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Playtex Diaper Genie Refills- 3 boxes (9 refills) for the price of 2 boxes for $39.98 + free shipping

http://www.diapers.com/p/playtex-diaper-genie-refill-3-pk-25172

The price quoted above ($40 bucks) is for 3 boxes of refills for diaper genies (9 total refills). Because it is over $35, you get free two-day shipping.

Use code LOVE1FREE. Which, incidentally, was also my mantra in college.

But, please note that all Diaper Genie items (including on-the-go packs) are buy 2, get 1 free, except individual refills. So, you could buy one pail and two sets of wipes, or three two-packs of 3 refills (18 refills). You could buy 3 pails for all I care. Go nuts! Get creative. We don't judge.

They repost this deal periodically, so if you miss it this time, it will probably come around again in three months or so. I posted this deal because I so rarely see diaper genie deals on other sites. Plus, my black triangle recently went back down to purple.
As always, free two-day shipping when you spend $35 across all their sites (e.g., Soap.com, Wag.com). Award winning, spare-no-expense customer service. They accept UPromise.

Diapers.com
See Diapers.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Diaper Genie Refills
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can just use a normal kitchen trash bag instead of buying these overpriced refills... just save one of the blue rings, and feed the bag down through the center of it and wrap it around the edge.

exactly magnafides, i did this sucessfully for years and saved a bundle. 13 gallon trash bags ftw.

Add BABY16B for additional $8.00 + tax

Great deal. Thanks

Thanks. got it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014