QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Samsung Galaxy SII (CDMA version) for $94.86 NO CONTRACT from US Cellular

First page
1 of 5
mrstangblb
5/21/13 1:45 PM
This deal is incredibly good if you are in US Cellular's coverage area: get a Samsung Galaxy SII (CDMA version) for only $94.86 with NO CONTRACT plus taxes. Saw this on SD and figured I'd pass the word along.

You have to be in their coverage area because they will not ship it if not (believe me, I tried). This phone will only have 3G data, but for anybody that wants a really good older phone with excellent features, this ought to be the deal for you!

This deal gives you a month of prepaid access for $65, and then you are not eligible for any other payment.
WikiPost
5/21/13 1:46 PM
Samsung Galaxy SII [ image/jpeg - 43.14kB ]
U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S2 [ image/jpeg - 27.28kB ]
wpc
5/21/13 2:57 PM
awesome deal, can't even find these on craigslist for this price. I wish I could get one...
mrstangblb
5/21/13 3:31 PM
I wish I could get one, too! They are located primarily in the lower part of our state, and even though they show their ads on TV around here, I can't get one to ship here. I'd be all over this if I was downstate!
descriminator
5/21/13 3:34 PM
i'm seeing 29.99 with no contract (prepaid) .... ... .... but i can't get it, no service in my area
wizardking
5/21/13 4:57 PM
descriminator said:   

i'm seeing 29.99 with no contract (prepaid) .... ... .... but i can't get it, no service in my area


Yes, but you have to buy 1 months service upfront for about $65. That makes it $94.XX

Very tempting.
ljderm
5/21/13 5:16 PM
So where in the USA do they have service? Mostly west coast? I tried Dallas, no luck.
tooloud
5/21/13 5:18 PM
I have this phone and absolutely hate it, mostly because it's still running Gingerbread software. I could update it to ICS but I would lose the one redeeming quality of this phone running on USCC--the hotspot feature is completely unlocked so you don't have to pay for it. I'm assuming they're all like that but once you upgrade the Android software, it will be locked.
TrueKnight
5/21/13 5:55 PM
tooloud said:   

I have this phone and absolutely hate it, mostly because it's still running Gingerbread software. I could update it to ICS but I would lose the one redeeming quality of this phone running on USCC--the hotspot feature is completely unlocked so you don't have to pay for it. I'm assuming they're all like that but once you upgrade the Android software, it will be locked.



uhm... upgrade, root, unlock?
SecondGunman
5/21/13 6:00 PM
TrueKnight said:   

tooloud said:   

I have this phone and absolutely hate it, mostly because it's still running Gingerbread software. I could update it to ICS but I would lose the one redeeming quality of this phone running on USCC--the hotspot feature is completely unlocked so you don't have to pay for it. I'm assuming they're all like that but once you upgrade the Android software, it will be locked.



uhm... upgrade, root, unlock?



FoxFi?
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...