• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a $12.50 value. LINK.

NO coupon code needed. Spare mag holder will be added to your order during manufacture of your Remora holster. You will not see the offer in your shopping cart. Not valid for resellers.

Remora proudly offers a professional discount to all active and retired Law Enforcement Professionals, Military Personnel, Professional Firefighters, EMT's and other public service workers.

My military discount was 20%, so it's nothing to sniff at!

I'm a big fan of Remora No-Clip IWB holsters. Here is a very good video showing a pretty girl demonstrating her Remora IWB holsters with a variety of her handguns. She uses a Remora with her Kel-Tec P380, Ruger LCR and a S&W M&P Compact 9mm. If she can comfortably carry her gun wearing sweat pants, jeans, a skirt and even a bikini, then most guys can too with men's wear, and you can still tuck your shirt in if you like. A Remora holster can hold your carry weapon with no clips or discomfort.

If you take advantage of any of the recent pistol deals, or just are looking for a more comfortable IWB holster, I suggest trying a Remora - and take advantage of the FREE spare mag holder while you can! The no-clip design is because of the sticky/tacky material the holsters are made from. My Remora holds my Kahr securely, safely, and comfortably. Have used it for concealed carry for more than two years and love it.

I also have a spare mag holder like the free one they are giving away. It's made from the same type material so it's just as easy to place anywhere I want IWB and carry it comfortably. It's a rare occasion that I even feel my carry weapon or the spare mag when I carry them in my Remora rig.

Member Summary

Spare Mag Holder
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

just ordered....thanks.....LE 20% off!

duplicate

You are all most welcome! Enjoy your Remora holsters, and your free magazine holder!!!

BTW, I have had my first Remora holster for more than 2 years, and use it almost every day. It looks as good as new and still holds in place just as it did when new. Simple washing the outer surface with Dawn dishwashing detergent once in awhile keeps the tacky grip of the outer rubber skin gripping in your waistband, even if I am not wearing a belt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014