• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic Plasma TV. TC-P55UT50. 55" 3D TV. 2012 model. Costco. In-store only. $679.97.

No coupon. No end date. Till all units sold I suppose.
Below is a link to prior sale price which was higher.
Hope this deal helps out my fellow Slickdealer friendsSmilie

Amazon link for product reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-VIERA-TC-P55UT50-55-Inch-Plasma/...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

TC-P55UT50 (13.79kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good reviews. 3d, good refresh rate. Everything seems very positive that I was able to quickly read. Thanks for the post OP!

dealhook said:   Panasonic Plasma TV. TC-P55UT50. 55" 3D TV. 2012 model. Costco. In-store only. $679.97.

No coupon. No end date. Till all units sold I suppose.
Below is a link to prior sale price which was higher.
Hope this deal helps out my fellow Slickdealer friendsSmilie

Amazon link for product reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-VIERA-TC-P55UT50-55-Inch-Plasma/...
Slickdealer???
Missing link?
How many have you had?

Is there such a thing as a plasma TV with a bad refresh rate?

If so, I will need to be more careful as I shop.

I've got one. Great TV for the price.

nm , delete

Great deal. Thanks. My parents were desperately looking for a deal. I love Panny plasmas myself and their last tv was pretty crappy. With Viera bult in that also saves some time and issues.

Thanks OP! Great deal.

Great TV, bought one this winter for a similar price and have been very pleased with it. Honestly I find the 3D feature to be a bit of a gimmick, it does work as advertised, but after a couple of weeks my family has pretty much forgotten about it, that said this set will work with the much less expensive Samsung glasses, the Panasonic glasses are a bit nicer, but the Samsung work fine and only cost $20.

ETA: I just realized that this is the 55", the set we bought was the 50", so this is a really great deal, as we paid about the same and we felt like we got a great deal.

good deal. pannys are considered the best for their plasma technology

I have a 42" Panny plasma purchased in 2008 - great picture but just went to red light of death. 10 red light blinks and it won't turn on. Seems to be a problem with Panasonic plasmas. I never had a problem with the tv before this happened yesterday.

Great price for the quality, but only 2 HDMI ports, so I'd be maxed out instantly with HTPC + game console.

Knocks said:   Great price for the quality, but only 2 HDMI ports, so I'd be maxed out instantly with HTPC + game console.

That, of course, is what the receiver is for. You get disappointing sound without external speakers, too.

bobbybore said:   I have a 42" Panny plasma purchased in 2008 - great picture but just went to red light of death. 10 red light blinks and it won't turn on. Seems to be a problem with Panasonic plasmas. I never had a problem with the tv before this happened yesterday.

I got the same issue with 50PX60U bought in 2008 from Costco.
With 10 red blinks dead

Thanks OP. I picked this up today. My Reno store had 10 in stock. Extended warranty to 5 years with the $60 Square Trade option. Looks fantastic so far.

I got the same issue with 50PX60U bought in 2008 from Costco. With 10 red blinks dead

Same model TV and the same problem here. Bought mine in 2006.

Bought the power supply (P-board) on the interweb, 15 minutes to replace, the TV is alive again.

Please can you provide a link to the part?

shishya said:   Please can you provide a link to the part?

Google: ETXMM610MEF

Thanks OP! I called my local Costco and they said they had 9 in stock. That didn't sound right. Such a good deal, and 9 in stock? I asked the price to confirm... $599. HOLY F***! I was there 30 minutes later. 10% of buying price for the 5 year Costco warranty. I initially declined but I have 60 days to reconsider. I'll be back this weekend to buy the warranty.

Mig29 said:   I got the same issue with 50PX60U bought in 2008 from Costco. With 10 red blinks dead

Same model TV and the same problem here. Bought mine in 2006.

Bought the power supply (P-board) on the interweb, 15 minutes to replace, the TV is alive again.

Repair kits on eBay, here's one:REPAIR KIT Panasonic ETX2MM681MF PS BOARD fix your Panasonic TV under 30MIN.
And repair services are offered also.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014