• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I once had a craving for one of these, but since have moved on.

Nice price on a gun that even the stock, non-laser version is tough to find for $549.

..and it's a Sig

Description:

The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with fluted aluminum grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular Sig Sauer slide serrations and improves overall performance and accuracy. The sear and trigger return spring are redesigned to prevent spring over ride of the ejector during assembly.
Caliber .380 ACP
Capacity 6
Barrel Length 2.7 inches
Action Single Action
Grips Wood
Weight (unloaded) 20.1 oz
Front Sight Fixed
Rear Sight Fixed
Night Sights Yes
Frame Alloy
Slide Stainless Steel
Size of Frame Pocket
Best used for Concealed Carry
Home/Self Defense

Link

Member Summary

Sig
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wanted one for quite a while too, but moved on to lusting after the P938. Nice small gun though.

Switched from the Sig P238 to the Kimber Solo- No uncomfortable beavertail

Nice gun. Heavier than some others in it's class, but like OP said - it's a Sig!

This is a pretty great price, probably $200 less than I paid for the Titanium version with the Rosewood grips, which I settled on after getting tired of waiting on the Equinox version. It's an incredible gun, this one also comes with the extended fingergrip mag, mine only came with a single standard one, had to buy the extended version myself.

Swiss Perfection

mouse gun

I've seen a nice wallet looking holster for these to fit in your back pocket unnoticed, Nice price!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014