• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ace Hardware memorial day weekend sale thx jaxxboss

http://couponsdealsandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ace_me...

REBATE LINK
http://www.acehardware.com/corp/index.jsp?page=rebate

• Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food $1.99 – $1.50 ace reward card instant credit = 49’
(72060, limit 1, valid only on Friday, May 24, 2013)

• Ace Weed & Grass Killer $1.99 – $1.50 ace reward card instant credit = 49’
(715133, limit 1, valid only on Saturday May 25, 2013)

• Woman’s Nitrile Coated Garden Gloves $1.99 – $1.50 ace reward card instant credit = 49’
(7276439, 7276389, 7276009, limit 1, valid only on Sunday May 26 and Monday May 27, 2013)

• $10 Instant Savings for Ace Rewards Members on gallons of Clark + Kensington Paint (limit 3 gallons only)

• Hot Shot Ant Bait (4pk) $2.49 – $2 ace reward card instant credit – $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 5/19/13 RP insert) = FREE!

• Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer $5.49 – $3 ace reward card instant credit = $2.49 x 2 = $4.98 – $5/2 rebate! = TWO FREE!
(7327612, limit 2)

• Cutter Insect Repellent $3.99 – $3 ace reward card instant credit – 75’ manufacturer coupon (from the 5/19/13 RP insert) = 24’
(7097363, 7198781, Limit 2)

• Cutter Scented Citronella Candle $5.99 – $3 ace reward card instant credit = $2.99
(11oz Cinnaom Spice or Vanilla and Lavender Scent, 7326168, 7326184, Limit 2)

• Spectracide Weed Stop for Lawns $8.49 – $4.50 ace reward card instant credit = $3.99 x 2 = $7.98 – $5/2 rebate! = $2.98
(7265820, limit 2)

• Spectracide Triazicide One & Done Insect Killer $8.99 – $4 ace reward card instant credit = $4.99 x 2 = $9.98 – $5/2 rebate! = $4.98
(7215189, 721197, limit 2)

• Windex Outdoor Window & Surface Cleaner $8.99 – $4 ace reward card instant credit = $4.99
(1075423, limit 1)

• Stanley 25′ x 1″ PowerLock Tape Rule $8.99 – $4 ace reward card instant credit = $4.99
(24063, limit 1)

• Miracle Grow Potting Soil $9.99 – $3 ace reward card instant credit = $6.99
(7104062, limit 2)

• Bulls Eye 1-2-3 $15.99 – $4 ace reward card instant credit = $11.99 – $5 mail in rebate + $6.99
Note Limit 2 at Ace, the rebate is a limit of 4

Member Summary

ace hardware
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Questions...

1) Are the Reward Card dollars off linked to the rebate form?

2) How is Ace Hardware on honoring the rebates? Do they work to deny you or are they honest about it?

yerboyfloyd said:   Questions...

2) How is Ace Hardware on honoring the rebates? Do they work to deny you or are they honest about it?

The instant savings rebates ARE NOT tied to the form. it's an instant discount with your rewards card at the store.

The Ace Rebates are A+, one of the best and easiest programs. can submit all the info online. very honest and you do get the check within 4-6 weeks.

If you get the instant discount (by using your ACE reward card), then the rebate won't work.
The rebate works only for non-reward-card accounts.

DirtCheap said:   If you get the instant discount (by using your ACE reward card), then the rebate won't work.

some items still have a rebate anyway. not all deals are instant rebates.

MISTERCHEAP said:   DirtCheap said:   If you get the instant discount (by using your ACE reward card), then the rebate won't work.

some items still have a rebate anyway. not all deals are instant rebates.

---

You're correct about some items have rebate with no instant discount.
But if an item has instant discount + rebate, then you can't double-dip. Click on one of the item that has instant discount and you'll see:

* Instant savings amount available as mail-in savings for non ACE Reward members.
The rebate people will check your receipt to see if you already got the instant savings or not.

yerboyfloyd said:   Questions...

You get them but it takes a few weeks.

Lets say an item is $1 and has a mail in rebate of 50 cents. Your ace reward card gives you the 50 cent rebate at the register instead of having to wait for it.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up that the MIR form would work.

Called and spoke to the manager at my local store, she called some number. They would be able to tell if the "instant savings" were applied to your order and null the "mail in savings."

I was told by my local store that they got rid of the rebate system and use the instant rebate only now.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Ace Hardware memorial day weekend sale thx jaxxboss

http://couponsdealsandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ace_me...

• Stanley 25′ x 1″ PowerLock Tape Rule $8.99 – $4 ace reward card instant credit = $4.99
(24063, limit 1)

I just have to give a coupon to Harbor Freight and get this free with any purchase! Regular price 3.99
(Do not know whether Stanley or not but good one!)

Remember hot hot Connie Stevens commercials for Ace Hardware??

Their Spectricide chemicals are crap. I got the weed killer one year and weeds went down but came back up. Stick with Round Up.

milkandcookies said:   Remember hot hot Connie Stevens commercials for Ace Hardware??

my4mainecoons said:   Their Spectricide chemicals are crap. I got the weed killer one year and weeds went down but came back up. Stick with Round Up.

Or even vinegar if you want something a little more natural.

my4mainecoons said:   Their Spectricide chemicals are crap. I got the weed killer one year and weeds went down but came back up. Stick with Round Up.

Oh, i was going to buy that (Spectricide Weed Stop for Lawns) this weekend as my neighbor told me "it works great." Their lawn does have less weeds than mine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014