• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
went to target last night looking for another clearance on gateways listed on another site, guess what i found a HP Pavilion dm1-4310nr that has 200mb free t mobile coverage a month for 2 years, this lists on HP site now for $399 and on J&R website for $506, a very nice almost an ultra book type of notebook very fast as far as i am concerned made for the road, case is very nice also, not a cheap plasticy type, you wont go wrong if you can find one for this price, targets signage said new price reduction on their shelf down from $499 to $429 and clearanced for one half of that, ps only had one new in box and i grabbed it

Member Summary

HP Pavilion dm1-4310nr
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link? Location?

importcf said:   Link? Location?

Can't you read what i said in my post it says YMMV and it says i purchased the only one, so go to your local target store or stores and look for yourself, i could not have made it any clearer

AMD E-Series Dual-Core E2-1800 1.7 GHz (1 MB Cache)
4 GB DDR3; 2 DIMM / 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
Includes 200MB/month of free T-Mobile 4G broadband for 2 years
11.6-Inch Screen, AMD Radeon HD 7340 Discrete-Class Graphics and up to 384MB total graphics memory
Windows 8

200MB/month is not alot, but it is a good deal even w/o the free 4G broadband

http://www.target.com/p/hp-pavilion-11-6-laptop-dm1-4310nr-with-...
http://www.target.com/p/hp-pavilion-11-6-laptop-dm1-4310nr-with-wi-fi-free-t-mobile-4g-broadband-offer-and-beats-audio/-/A-14293034

Went to local target hunting for this laptop. The sales agent said that this model is SOLD ONLINE ONLY. I said that my friend bought it in store. He said that probably your friend got the one that was purchased online and returned in store.

OP. I know this is contrary to what you posted that this is sold online only. I am just sharing what I heard from the sales agent. target website also shows that DM1-4310NR is NOT SOLD IN STORES.

greener said:   importcf said:   Link? Location?

Can't you read what i said in my post it says YMMV and it says i purchased the only one, so go to your local target store or stores and look for yourself, i could not have made it any clearer

Red for the attitude.

It more than likely was one of those one-offs that can't be easily duplicated. But, how was OP to know? He got a deal and posted the info.

I agree.. OP posted what he found.. REP to OP for posting.. But also RED to OP for his/her attitude in the reply..

samzee71 said:   Went to local target hunting for this laptop. The sales agent said that this model is SOLD ONLINE ONLY. I said that my friend bought it in store. He said that probably your friend got the one that was purchased online and returned in store.

OP. I know this is contrary to what you posted that this is sold online only. I am just sharing what I heard from the sales agent. target website also shows that DM1-4310NR is NOT SOLD IN STORES.

HERE IS INFO direct from target website,
•Online Item #: 14293034
•Store Item Number (DPCI): 080-11-0025

which is where I purchased at the store still sealed and unopened

samzee71 said:   I agree.. OP posted what he found.. REP to OP for posting.. But also RED to OP for his/her attitude in the reply..

fyi . . . all I did was reply to what the gentleman asked and that was for a link and location and I told him to look it up and I purchased the ONLY ONE, how is that negative, is it that hard for a FW'er which is what mmost of us do is to look something, up especially when I labeled in Post it was YMMV and B&M, the negative remark was the one asking a simple question that he apparently did not want to do after I stated it in my post

Anyone other than the OP able to find this at this price ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014