• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One of the best VOIP services out there is offering a limited time offer of 100% bonus credit with funding or refill (up to $10)
Cheap VOIP calling within US (0.5 cents/minute) or overseas (varies by country - india 1.5 cents/minute).
Best part, they charge by the minute. No minimal usage or connection fees. No expiration.

Use the coupon code: ECBONUS_100

localphone.com

Expires on 5/24/2013

Example: Refill $5, get $5 bonus credit. Fund $12, get $10 bonus (Max $10)

Member Summary

100% bonus credit with funding or refill
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting here but if you're going to copy from Slickdeals, at least attribute correctly.

amorde said:   Thanks for posting here but if you're going to copy from Slickdeals, at least attribute correctly.Get lost, you bum! And never come back!

amorde said:   Thanks for posting here but if you're going to copy from Slickdeals, at least attribute correctly.

All of us may not look at other sites...atleast I dont. So for me even if its from Slickdeals or anywhere else, it is equally valuable as long as the deal is good.

Localphone is offering another 100% for new customers. The voucher code is 1001STMAY and it's good until the 31st of May!
Localphone.com

Why pay .5 cent a minute when Google Voice is free?

Yes google voice is free. But don't know for how long. I tried using GV on android using talkatone, but the quality was bad. Can you please suggest a good android app for using google voice?

use google voice make a call
choose your home phone or cell
then google will call you
you pick it up
the google will call the # "make a call" in the first step

The other one is to use a VOIP app, but it will be tough for you.

If GV will call my cell, how is it free?

aarzi said:   If GV will call my cell, how is it free?

Where is 'free' in my posting?

Local access numbers are not working.
some say "number is not in service" or keeps ringing.
Anybody having this issue?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014