• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In stock it says on the email with a limit of 3 per buyer.

I just recently bought this same stuff at wally world for 8.99 each.

linky

Member Summary

5.56x45 Independence Ammo
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Forgot to mention it is internet orders only while supplies last. Also, 55 grain FMJ.

54 cents a round is NOT a good price.

Thanks. Shipping was ~$8.95.

Hard to find in my area, well worth the cost.

exadore said:   Thanks. Shipping was ~$8.95.

Thanks for mentioning this element. It's one thing if your area is blessed with all the ammo you want, especially if it's sold at rock-bottom prices. But it's a horse of a different color if your area is as barren as the Kalahari desert, regardless of price. I look at it like a method of buying stocks - dollar cost averaging. A price may be high now but combined with what I paid before for my current stock on hand, and hopefully lower prices in the future, the average cost can be pretty darn low. Plus using a dollar cost averaging tactic lets you stock up at least some for now, so you aren't sweating being too low on ammo, and sitting back to find that "can't be beat" price that might come up later.

OnedeeTentee said:   54 cents a round is NOT a good price.

Why don't you post a better priced deal? Everyone with thank you big.
If you can not just stay quiet, please.

exadore said:   Thanks. Shipping was ~$8.95.

Same in my area. One good thing is free shipping to store, and I get one close by

They are available again!

PSA had some no-name brass cased 55gr .223 ammo, $24 for a 50-round box, on sale today. Was still in stock as of an hour ago. Their shipping is a little bit less, usually ~$7 (I've shipped up to 3 boxes of 50 rounds at that shipping price, from them), and I don't believe there was any limit. Also, the ammo is on stripper clips, in case that interests you.

Here's the link: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/geco-target-22...

South Dakota Cabelas has a ton of PMC for 9.99 box of 20. Federal was a bit more. But its def available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014