• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
was in store they had three marked down half price, these are usually rated really good. will add more when I get home

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Hitachi 3-Tool 18-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a good deal. I paid about this much for the drill alone and love it. It's my go-to drill for small household chores.

I have the drill, driver, and flash light set. Great tools. Precise, powerful, and the batteries last a really long time.

does it come with 2 batteries?

gotta sku on that?

bump for sku

but guessing it is this one

Hitachi 3-Tool 18-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit Linky

Shows for $169 for me

YMMV. showing full price in NYC. however, when i looked in New Carrolton, Maryland there was the 18V hitachi hammer drill kit for 50% off, $63 or something like that. great deal if you're in maryland.

full price in central NC

the picture is the right one and yes it was 169 originally. There were no indications that box was damaged or a return. I think there is only one battery, I was charging it last night. when I got home my sons car broke down, was running and just died leaving a parking area. I fiddled with it late so didnt have much time with this.

they also had a porter cable combo drill and osculation cutters tools (not sure what they call them) reg 85 down to 38. didnt grab that

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014