• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I rarely see these go on sale. If you live near a NFM, you can pick it up from their Apple Store. Otherwise, free UPS shipping.

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=36963569

Nebraska Furniture Mart, free UPS shipping. Limit 1.

Apple Mac Mini 2.5 ghz
Limit 1
SKU: 36963569 Model: Apple MD387LL/A UPC: 885909546831

Thunderbolt and USB 3

Connect the next generation of high-speed peripherals and high-resolution displays, including the Apple Thunderbolt Display.

OS X Mountain Lion

Easy to use, powerful, and packed with features youíll love, itís what makes a Mac a Mac.

Whatís in the box

Mac mini
HDMI to DVI Adapter
Power cord

Specifications
Processor 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB L3 cache
Memory 4GB (two 2GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
Storage 500GB
Size and Weight Height: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
Width: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
Depth: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
Weight: ~2.7 pounds (1.22 kg

Member Summary

MD387LL/A
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your Price: $564.99

tylerG said:   Your Price: $564.99
Weird. Sorry about that... I just went back to the site and see this:
Suggested Retail: $599.00
Total Savings: $59.01 (10%)
Your Price: $539.99

Total Savings: $34.01 (6%)
Your Price: $564.99

Same here! Thanks op

I see $564.99 also

That's weird - I even flushed my cookies and it's still showing $539.99 for me. I wonder if they look at IP addresses for location.

You could try going to nfm.com (their website) and then type "mac mini" and then click on the results. No clue how they're showing the higher price for some people.

I got 564.99, anyone getting the same as OP?

Even worse for me- I get a whopping 1% discount!

Total Savings: $6.01
Your Price: $592.99

I have a mac mini...it is my third one since buying one in 2009. Appleprotection paid for all of them
I WOULD NOT BUY THIS COMPUTER WITHOUT BUY APPLE PROTECTION PLAN THAT KICKS IN AFTER THE NINTYDay warranty.

Can you use that Apple protection on your keyboard? I think your Caps Lock key is broken.

belgique said:   I have a mac mini...it is my third one since buying one in 2009. Appleprotection paid for all of them
I WOULD NOT BUY THIS COMPUTER WITHOUT BUY APPLE PROTECTION PLAN THAT KICKS IN AFTER THE NINTYDay warranty.

I will never buy apple products, my experience with iPhone and iPad has been horrible. not to start a apple vs non apple device war over here, but it's my opinion that apple products are expensive like hell and give you too little value for the price they ask for.

sleepygaint said:   it's my opinion that apple products are expensive like hell and give you too little value for the price they ask for.
No one cares.

have had poor experience with this store

there was a sale for Nintendo 3DS games and they carte blanche cancelled every single order for the sale and recommended you go re-buy at the full price due to stock issues. there was quite an uproar on a different forum about this.

i even ordered a game not yet released (pre-ordered) and they cancelled that too.

don't plan to ever shop from this store again.

I see it as $539.99, but I'm in Kansas, so that may be why.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014