• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Woodcraft magazine on sale for $5.37 at Best Deal Magazines
Code FATWALLET16

Best Deal Magazines

Best Deal Magazines
See Best Deal Magazines coupons that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Woodcraft magazine
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Best Deal Magazines Coupons:
    15CJ0921
    Extra 15% off order (expires 9/22/14 1:00am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a heads up for anybody who does magazine subscriptions.

I am in banking and some of these subscription companies create a lot of fraudulent transactions by signing you up for multiple publications once they get your account number.
I don't know anything about this particular outfit, but if you order from a subscription company keep an eye on the account for extra charges.

DOOMI said:   Just a heads up for anybody who does magazine subscriptions.

I am in banking and some of these subscription companies create a lot of fraudulent transactions by signing you up for multiple publications once they get your account number.
I don't know anything about this particular outfit, but if you order from a subscription company keep an eye on the account for extra charges.

As a merchant representative for Best Deal Magazines I would like to respond to this post. Best Deal Magazines has been in business now for more than 20 years. All orders for Best Deal Magazines must be placed by the customer on our website. All information for the purchase is entered by the customer. The only charge the customer will incur is the exact amount the customer authorized at the time of their purchase. Best Deal Magazines is Payment Card Industry compliant and we do not retain any credit card information once the order is processed. Best Deal Magazines does not ever automatically renew subscriptions as some websites do and there are many. We leave the choice to renew up to the customer. Since we do not retain any credit card information we do not have the ability to charge a credit card other than for the initial purchase which the customer authorized.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014