• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple MC707LL/A iPad 3 WiFi 64GB 9.7-inch Tablet Pre-owned for $399.99
Posted at 2013-05-24 16:29:48

9.7" Retina display with Multi-Touch / Dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics / 5.0MP iSight camera and FaceTime camera2 / 1080p HD video recording / iOS 5 and iCloud camera4

IPad3!!!

Add to cart for $449.99 - $50 off w/Coupon iPad36450 = $399.99 + Free Shipping

Apple MC707LL/A WiFi 64GB iPad 3 - Black

With the breakthrough Retina display, 5.0MP iSight camera, and ultrafast wireless, the new iPad is more immersive than ever before. Surf the Web, check your e-mail, flip through photos, watch a movie, play a game, thumb through a book or magazine, and more. iPad gives you a smarter, more intuitive, more fun way to do everyday things and thanks to 200,000 apps1 in the App Store things you can't even imagine.

Features
9.7" Retina display with Multi-Touch
Dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics
5.0MP iSight camera and FaceTime camera2
1080p HD video recording
Up to 10 hours of battery life
Also available in white
iOS 5 and iCloud camera4

Specifications
Color Category: Black
Operating System: iOS
ENERGY STAR Qualified: No
Wireless Capability: Wi-Fi only
Drive Capacity: 64GB
Built-in Webcam: Yes

MFG: Apple
MFG Part: MC707LL/A

CowBoom
See CowBoom promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Want to bite on this so bad to upgrade out Ipad1. If it was the 32GB for 349, I might dive in. Even some 6's available

I just got a Ipad3 and I love it. Sold my Ipad1 on eBay. I am glad I made the purchase. The 3 is faster and doesn't crash as much as my 1 did.

Thanks OP.
Snagged a Grade 7 with everything included but the quick start guide !

can't wait to get it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014