• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Usually priced around $34 - this thing has served me quite well for HD ripping and hotswapping.

Enjoy

Amazon Link

Free shipping with Prime.

Member Summary

Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

USB version 2.0 (3.0 not supported)

Not sure who's matching who but Newegg has it for the same price through 5/25 with the code found on the item page HERE with 4 - 7 day Newegg free shipping and 2 day FS with Shoprunner. Nice thing about Shoprunner is the free return shipping if necessary. And Newegg only charges sales tax in CA.

usb only? No, as noted in the product title and description, it has eSata. I have the eSata version and it works quite nicely.

fruby888 said:   usb only? No, as noted in the product title and description, it has eSata. I have the eSata version and it works quite nicely.

I meant USB version 2.0 only, version 3.0 not supported.

vrb747 said:   fruby888 said:   usb only? No, as noted in the product title and description, it has eSata. I have the eSata version and it works quite nicely.

I meant USB version 2.0 only, version 3.0 not supported.

I agree, for a few bucks more you can get an eSata dock that has USB 3.0

MrWizzard said:   Not sure who's matching who but Newegg has it for the same price through 5/25 with the code found on the item page HERE with 4 - 7 day Newegg free shipping and 2 day FS with Shoprunner. Nice thing about Shoprunner is the free return shipping if necessary. And Newegg only charges sales tax in CA.
Newegg charges sales tax in NJ too.

I got this during previous sale, it's very handy tool, some drives wont show up when in a system but would be readable with this.

Here is an option for a usb 3.0 with eSata for a few bucks more (or less right now with 30% promo code

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817801110

My cart shows $21 after promo code. not sure when it expires but it does have 'MAY' in the code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014