• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo - IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - Black

-AMD Dual-Core E1-1500 1.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, HDMI
-AMD Radeon HD 7310M, DVD+/-RW, USB 3.0, 6-cell, Win 8

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo - IdeaPad (10.73kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

E1-1500 processor is pretty slow. Passmark benchmark processor score is in the low end, only 701. Matter of fact, many of the sub-$300 laptops have processors which are less than 1000 which may be fine for those just doing some routine internet surfing. But I wanted a faster processor.

By comparison,
BestBuy has the Lenovo N580 laptop with an Intel B960 dual core processor for $285 and the Passmark processor score is 1892. I bot the Lenovo and like it (trying to get use to Windows 8). Neither are touchscreen, of course.

For another comparison, the Intel i5-3337U, which is pretty common in touchscreen laptops, has a Passmark benchmark processor score of 3155.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014