• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've just started a mortgage closing related business which needs tons of legal size paper. Was in Linden NJ Sam's Club yesterday and they had hundreds of cases (5 reams/case) of 8.5" x 14" legal size 92bright 20lb "copy" paper stacked up for $14.81/case. It is item #994375. The brand is "Image Plus." I haven't been able to find anything close to that price ($2.96/ream) for LEGAL size paper anywhere. I was told since the price ended in .81 it is clearance so as always with any deal YMMV.

Plenty of letter size stuff out there cheap but if you need legal size it this is a good deal. The reason I keep highlighting LEGAL SIZE is because I am waiting for folks to tell me they get a better deal on letter size paper which has nothing to do with this deal.

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Makin copies
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post, we use a lot of legal size paper where I work as well. Hard to find a good deal in stores (or even find it in most stores)

Very good deal we need some for the home office glad I found this.

I went back for 3 more cases today. Once it's gone it's gone so stock up (IF your local Sam's has it).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014