• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ripped from SD

Best Buy

$17.99 with free shipping @ Best Buy

For comparison, currently $33 on Amazon

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Does the BR for $18 have a lot more content than the DVD at $10?? If not, doesn't seem like a great deal.

GO TO www.dvdtalk.com FOR COMPLETE INFO ON THIS SET AND ANY OTHER DVD OR BLU-RAY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. I ALWAYS CHECK WITH THIS SITE BEFORE I BUY ANYTHING. I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN PICTURE QUALITY ON BLU-RAYS. IT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF BLU-RAYS OUT THESE DAYS WITH PICTURE QUALITY THAT IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAN AN ANAMORPHIC DVD!

wfay said:   Does the BR for $18 have a lot more content than the DVD at $10?? If not, doesn't seem like a great deal.

Disc 3 of the BluRay collection has the Tex Avery MGM Cartoons which are *not* included in the DVD set. There is a LOT of other stuff as well, but most of Disc 3 is SD...regardless - none of it available on the DVDs

robertw44 said:   GO TO www.dvdtalk.com FOR COMPLETE INFO ON THIS SET AND ANY OTHER DVD OR BLU-RAY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. I ALWAYS CHECK WITH THIS SITE BEFORE I BUY ANYTHING. I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN PICTURE QUALITY ON BLU-RAYS. IT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF BLU-RAYS OUT THESE DAYS WITH PICTURE QUALITY THAT IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAN AN ANAMORPHIC DVD!

Good info but typing in all caps is poor internet etiquette (it's like shouting).

This is a great deal. Unfortunately, it shows free shipping, but also shows that shipping is not available.

Too bad none of the stores around me have it in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014