• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

http://www.homedepot.com

$629.10

Whirlpool Duet 3.8 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Front Load Washer with Steam in White, ENERGY STAR

Model # WFW9550WW

Internet # 203491703

Store SO SKU # 196476

Item qualifies both for Special Buy pricing and current 10% off Appliance Offer. Online price above includes both discounts. While supplies last.
Online Special Valid : 05/16/2013 - 06/05/2013

FREE Delivery & Haul Away

Order online or in-store

Color/Finish : White

Closeout Pricing. Limited Quantities Available. Enter delivery zip code to check availability. Delivery must be scheduled within 14 days. This Duet 3.8 cu. ft. steam washer helps you get out even the toughest stains with the deep clean steam option. The ENERGY STAR qualified unit senses how much water is necessary and then adjusts the amount it uses, saving both water and energy. Meanwhile, the generous capacity gives you the ability to wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. Plus, the Direct Inject wash system penetrates stains with a concentrated burst of detergent. Save money while you save energy.

•Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
•3.8 cu. ft. capacity washes up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load, saving both time and energy
•Stainless steel wash basket resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
•Deep Clean Steam option breaks down and dissolves stains like grass and grease without pretreating while the NSF Certified Sanitize option removes 99.9% of certain household bacteria
•Direct inject wash system automatically senses the size of each load and uses just the right amount of water to deliver a combination of optimal cleaning and gentle fabric care
•12 wash cycles including Quick Wash, Hand Washable, Active Wear, Bulky Items and Whitest Whites provide optimal care and cleaning for a variety of fabrics
•ENERGY STAR qualified with a CEE Tier III rating, making it among the most efficient washers in the industry
•Front panel controls with cycle indicator lights provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
•Automatic water level sensors regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment
•Delay wash option allows you to set the washer to begin up to 12 hours later, at a time that works best with your schedule
•Laundry pedestal, XHP1550, enhances ease of use; stacking kit, 8541503, provides increased installation choices (pedestal and stacking kit are sold separately)
•Quiet wash plus system uses enhanced sound-absorbing materials to keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas while Smooth Spin technology makes upper-floor installation possible
•Precision dispense penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent for optimal cleaning performance
•Washer requires use of high-efficiency detergent
•The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance checkout
•Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances
•MFG Model # : WFW9550WW
•MFG Part # : WFW9550WW

Text

Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Steam in White

Model # WED9550WW

Internet # 203488038

Store SO SKU # 199248
•Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
•7.2 cu. ft. capacity easily accommodates bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags and pillows
•12 cycles including Eco Normal, Heavy Duty and steam cycles offer drying options to handle a variety of fabrics
•Dryer drum with powder coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to protect clothes from damage
•Front Electro-Mechanical panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
•Enhanced Touch up and Quick Refresh steam cycles relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 15 minutes
•5 temperature settings are able to handle a variety of fabric types
•AccelerCare drying system senses when clothes are dry and automatically stops the cycle to save time and energy and prevent fabric damage and shrinking
•Quiet Dry Plus noise reduction system. Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise
•Wrinkle Shield Plus option tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes for up to 140 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
•End-of-cycle signal alerts you when a cycle is complete
•Pedestal shown in product image is not included with purchase, and is offered separately during appliance checkout
•Interior drum light illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier. Reversible side-swing door can be conveniently installed to open from the right or left side depending on your preference
•Stackable design, reversible-swing door and 4-way venting options provide increased installation choices; Separately purchase stacking kit 8541503, door reversal kit 8579666ARP and venting kit W10186596
•Dryer duct and electrical cords are required for installation and will be offered separately during appliance checkout
•Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances
•MFG Model # : WED9550WW
•MFG Part # : WED9550WW

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

washer (13.05kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

All you Veterans such as my wife can also get an extra 10% off,Thanks for serving!!

I should have ordered on veterans day. Darn! Anyone got another coupon code?

OP thank you for sharing.

I am confused about specs of the Washer as Amazon shows it as 4.4 cu ft when you search for same model #.

Amazon Link

NEVER purchase a front load washer..

Yes, I said NEVER..

Google the horror stories of EVERY model.

Bizatch said:   NEVER purchase a front load washer..

Yes, I said NEVER..

Not mine, it's been better and has lasted longer than any top loader I ever had. Saves a lot of $$ each month too. I would NEVER go back to a top loader.

None sense. A clean cycle with bleach solves most of the problem if you keep doing it every one or two weeks from day one. And the benefit you get from front load outweighs the additional maintenance many times. BTW, you can find horrible pictures of what's building up at the back of your top load washer tub from google too.

http://myplasticfreelife.com/2010/09/how-to-take-apart-and-clean...

Bizatch said:   NEVER purchase a front load washer..

Yes, I said NEVER..

cme10ae said:   Bizatch said:   NEVER purchase a front load washer..

Yes, I said NEVER..

Not mine, it's been better and has lasted longer than any top loader I ever had. Saves a lot of $$ each month too. I would NEVER go back to a top loader.

+1 2 Top loaders, both broke under 5 years. Going on 7 years with my current front loader.

I wanted to buy this set, but the recent most reviews are rated at 1 out of 5. But the overall rating is 4 out of 5. I am little skeptic. Warranty is 1 year limited. Are there any brands/model that offer more warranty?

Price is now $999 unless I missed something. So is Depot generally the best place to get a washer?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014