50 CENT SOFT SERVE CONES @ BURGER KING

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
go to Burger King to enjoy your soft serve cones for only 50 cents each. it's summer and time to enjoy that ice-cream. YUM

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
just got one of these, but in a cup. brought it home and put a little maple syrup on it and it was soooo good.

ctgolfer (Jun. 17, 2013 @ 8:57p) |

SOFT SERVE: Milk fat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Sweet Whey, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol Monoeste... (more)

sleepfaster (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 12:31p) |

So, does this mean it's good. I'm going to get one Fri anyway thanks for reminding me CT.

bcronin (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 9:08p) |

Link no coupon needed. get them while they are hot ( cold ) and enjoy this deal while it lasts.

Available till Sept 1st
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just saw the commercial - looks like I know where to take the kids for a cheap treat

For how long?

Till Aug 4th here in central Pa

Cool, it wasn't shown online, but now it is. And it's till the 5th!

Denied! says it starts the 28th online. My in-laws were with us. Elders get away with everything. They got served up the soft-serve cone. FWIW frozenlemonade smoothie was .99 cents today. Oh well.

Good deal. Will have to stop in someimes now through August 4th for a soft-serve cone. As I recall they did this last summer, too.

Last summer, I used to order more than one to-go. Since I didn't have more than two hands, and they didn't have designed holders for cones, they would give me full cups, plus cones. Much better value.

Coning videos bout to explode on youtube again.

Burger King Ice Cream any good?

TomPtz said:   Burger King Ice Cream any good?Why ask a question like that,for 50 cents just throw it away if your buds are the comensour type! I do have a hint for you, Burger King.

Notice how they call it 'Soft Serve Cones' instead of ice cream cones?

That's because instead of actually being ice cream, it's a TOXIC FROZEN SOUP OF CHEMICALS!

G-UNIT!

Sonix said:   TomPtz said:   Burger King Ice Cream any good?Why ask a question like that,for 50 cents just throw it away if your buds are the comensour type! I do have a hint for you, Burger King.I have THREE hints for you:
- spell-check
- dictionary
- don't bite more than you can chew

aarzi said:   Sonix said:   TomPtz said:   Burger King Ice Cream any good?Why ask a question like that,for 50 cents just throw it away if your buds are the comensour type! I do have a hint for you, Burger King.I have THREE hints for you:
- spell-check
- dictionary
- don't bite more than you can chew
Ah, another forum grammar/ spelling cop! Thanks for the schooling.Btw,comensour isn't a word, it's a joke for people that think that they are all that. Bite me!

Sonix, a joke is supposed to be funny or at least clever. Sorry to break the bad news. We all knew it wasn't a word. Did you?

gt3347 said:   Just saw the commercial - looks like I know where to take the kids for a cheap treat

Thanks for sharing nothing we needed to know. This isn't FACEBOOK.

Bizatch said:   Notice how they call it 'Soft Serve Cones' instead of ice cream cones?

That's because instead of actually being ice cream, it's a TOXIC FROZEN SOUP OF CHEMICALS!


can it kill mice?


it would be cheaper than traps....

Yes,it was a SNL skit several years ago, and it was funny.

wow i think every comment here was a waste of my time. so is me going out to get this frozen soup of chemicals. oh well, im only vegan on facebook and pinterest anyway.

Sonix said:   aarzi said:   Sonix said:   TomPtz said:   Burger King Ice Cream any good?Why ask a question like that,for 50 cents just throw it away if your buds are the comensour type! I do have a hint for you, Burger King.I have THREE hints for you:
- spell-check
- dictionary
- don't bite more than you can chew
Ah, another forum grammar/ spelling cop! Thanks for the schooling.Btw,comensour isn't a word, it's a joke for people that think that they are all that. Bite me!
Misspell grammar, and it's not a problem. It's an everyday word, and you don't need to be perfect at spelling. Heck, it can even be a typo. But when you go out of your way to sound clever by trying to use "fancy" words, the least you can do is double-check before you fall flat on your face.

Note that I did not say "lest you fall flat on your face", because in your case, the flatting is a given.

Consider yourself bit!

Na, I really don't need the grief,all over a 50 cent ice cream cone and some want to be chiefs.

wannabe, sweetheart, wannabe!


I don't know how widespread this is, but the franchisee who own 12 BK's in north-central Conn. & Western Mass. uses the soft serve mix with the higher fat content than some others. It tastes pretty good. Similar to Carvel soft serve.

I hope I speld evryting korektly!

pauldow, you must be the funniest kid in the whole 9th grade.

any fat chicks online?

SOFT SERVE CONE: Enriched Wheat Flour (Contains: Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tapioca Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil Shortening (Soybean Oil or Canola Oil, Modified Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Natural Flavor, Annatto (Vegetable Color).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY

bk nutritional info page

just got one of these, but in a cup. brought it home and put a little maple syrup on it and it was soooo good.

SOFT SERVE: Milk fat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Sweet Whey, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Natural and Artificial Vanilla
Flavor, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.
CONTAINS: MILK

sleepfaster said:   SOFT SERVE: Milk fat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Sweet Whey, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Natural and Artificial Vanilla
Flavor, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.
CONTAINS: MILK


So, does this mean it's good. I'm going to get one Fri anyway thanks for reminding me CT.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014