• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
price dropped to $1199 this week. just add to cart and you'll see the $1199 or buy at b&m.

bought this tv at arlington, tx store for $1399 in may. this will not fit in a sedan, unless back seat can be folded down to slip in the trunk.

everyone including frys.com sells it at $1499. some throw in 2 extra pair of glasses and a free 3D Sony blu ray player (BDP-S5100) worth $140. but fry's b&m price saves you $350 and arlington frys still have 3 in stock with 2 in box and 1 demo.

it is beautiful and watching abraham lincoln vampire hunter 3D, it is so cool!

linkymoo below for references.

fry's
sony
amazon's

forgot to add another Sony promo 1 free year of Netflix & huluplus and 30 days of music unlimited service on this model and the following: (that's about $200 value)

KDL-32W650A, 47W802A, 55W802A, 55W900A, 50R550A, 70R550A, 60R520A, 70R520A, XBR-55X900A, & XBR-65X900A.

purchase by 9/28/13 and redeem by 10/31/13

Member Summary

Sony KDL60R550A
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I, too, thought it was a good price. It was right behind me at the Irving store, while I was busy sitting watching an equivalent LG model. It was a pretty TV and a nice price reduction. I was only put off by the fact the the Sonys were all running their 'own' demo loop, unlike the rest of the TVs showing the same clips/photos, which made side-by-side comparisons possible. That seemed a tiny bit suspect, in my eyes. Green, nonetheless. Enjoy it

update with additional Sony's promo.

Dunno if it is just me but I experienced a lot if ghosting in 3D mode and also a Sony rep in frys (not the usual jerks in suits who act act like they're doing you a favor but the guys in black with "Sony" written on their polos) told me that the 70in TVs were being discontinued. That explained their fire sale a couple of weeks back.

myleanwallet said:   Dunno if it is just me but I experienced a lot if ghosting in 3D mode and also a Sony rep in frys (not the usual jerks in suits who act act like they're doing you a favor but the guys in black with "Sony" written on their polos) told me that the 70in TVs were being discontinued. That explained their fire sale a couple of weeks back.this model just came out this year and they (Sony employees at frys) are there to promote the 4K models (way way expensive) to customers so i don't think they will be discontinued anytime soon. perhaps the 70" is being discontinued because it's 70", too big and not a lot of interest?

i got the 60" & i'm not sure what you mean ghosting but i really enjoyed watching all my 3Ds (AL vampire slayer, john carter, avatar, thor, & life of pi). felt like i'm right there in the movie with them.

May be I should take a second look at the 60" then. And yes, only the 70" was being discontinued even though it is a 2013 model and the rep didn't know the reason why. Perhaps the reception was bad... (no pun intended) I don't know.

this tv price dropped to $1199 thru 7/19/13.

bought mine over a month ago or i would have gotten $200 back .

linrick said:   this tv price dropped to $1199 thru 7/19/13.

bought mine over a month ago or i would have gotten $200 back .

Is this an in-store only price? Is this the one in the ad? Been waiting for another drop from the 1450 price on Amazon for this

Edit nevermind just added to cart online and it's 1199 with in-store pickup. Thanks for updating. Great deal

yeah, the one in the ad is this very tv. when u add to cart, price will change to $1199.

great tv. i have tons of videos saved in my western digital mybook. all i need to do is plug to my tv and i can play all of them flawlessly . no need to get a seperate media player or burn on dvds.

just put my order in for in store pickup

was eyeing a 60" vizio for 1k for a long time, would rather spend a couple hundred more for a Sony with 3d

green for OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014