• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ax50 (22.87kB)
Disclaimer
linkage

This no-frills axe is ready for battle!

For the novice guitarist looking to buy an axe that isn't the same 'ole plain jane 6 string - the AX50 is here. With a full scale two-octave fretboard, Tune-O-Matic style bridge and an ultra comfortable thin U-Neck contour, it's got all the stuff you need and none of the extras you don't. Sometimes buying a guitar is simple; this is one of those times.

Special Feature: 2 high-output ESP LH-150 humbucking pickups!

Bolt-On
25.5 Scale
Basswood Body
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Chrome Hardware
ESP Tuners
TOM Bridge
ESP LH-150 (B&N) p.u.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

I can't imagine anyone playing this with a straight face. This is a much better deal:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1275143/

hendog said:   I can't imagine anyone playing this with a straight face. This is a much better deal:

i can't imagine anyone giving this kind of reply with a straight face. you realize that there are different tastes in guitars, right? as well as different qualities of instruments and a million other variables

the epiphone is a good deal. but i don't post deals to compete with other deals. rather, i post deals that i find may be useful to people

if you want a warlock get a warlock. I have Two and I love them both. I don't think theres that much of a price difference.

while it's similar to a warlock, i don't think i'd compare the two. that would be like saying "if you want a flying v get a flying v" in a thread about the jackson randy rhoads guitar

if you guys wanna crap on a thread then just say that. but honestly it's just a deal and if you don't like it then consider not buying it

Some people won't buy BC Rich and prefer ESP/LTD. Thanks for the deal, OP.

morecowbell said:   hendog said:   I can't imagine anyone playing this with a straight face. This is a much better deal:

i can't imagine anyone giving this kind of reply with a straight face. you realize that there are different tastes in guitars, right? as well as different qualities of instruments and a million other variables

the epiphone is a good deal. but i don't post deals to compete with other deals. rather, i post deals that i find may be useful to people

You are right and I apologize for this criticism. I am sure there are some decent Lita Ford cover bands out there that could make great use of this axe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014