• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pure
Disclaimer
Perform over 75 outrageous tricks on massive jumps to experience The Vertigo Rush
Each rider features unique “signature tricks” that can be performed
Build your Ride from the ground up
16 Vehicles in single-player and online multi-player
Race across seven of the world’s most dramatic natural environments in the World Tour

LINK

Member Summary

Pure
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deal is dead.

respdoc said:   Deal is dead.

open your eyes and read: A.M.A.Z.O.N. Oh that's right, not an eye doctor are we?

GreenTrash said:   respdoc said:   Deal is dead.

open your eyes and read: A.M.A.Z.O.N. Oh that's right, not an eye doctor are we?

It's been on backorder the whole time. If you need me to explain the difference between an "in-stock" item and a 2-4 week "backorder" item, I can do that for you. In your case..I'll make sure to keep it real simple.

It can still be purchased so the deal is not dead.

Looks like all 4 platforms are available.

respdoc said:   GreenTrash said:   respdoc said:   Deal is dead.

It's been on backorder the whole time. If you need me to explain the difference between an "in-stock" item and a 2-4 week "backorder" item, I can do that for you. In your case..I'll make sure to keep it real simple.

No deal is delivered instantaneously, although e-books etc. come close. Some are delivered the next day, some the next week. The point is that the price (on Amazon at least) doesn't change once you've placed your order. I wouldn't order a heart-lung machine on backorder, but a video game that is not for immediate use as a gift is the penultimate item where a backorder is completely acceptable if the price is right. Advantage - Greentrash

GreenTrash said:   

No deal is delivered instantaneously, although e-books etc. come close. Some are delivered the next day, some the next week. The point is that the price (on Amazon at least) doesn't change once you've placed your order. I wouldn't order a heart-lung machine on backorder, but a video game that is not for immediate use as a gift is the penultimate item where a backorder is completely acceptable if the price is right. Advantage - Greentrash

Not sure what all the babbling is about...but if you knew that the item is on a backorder when you posted it (since it was)...put that in the title or at least the first post. It also has been a case where Amazon has been cancelling backorders recently not being able to get certain items back in stock.

Without any additional information, a posted item is (rightly) assumed to be in-stock if still active in the "Hot Deals" section. Advantage - common sense.

All the keyboard diarrhea aside, this is a stellar game. Online is limited, but 1-2 player is awesome.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014