50% off Burt's Bee at Sears

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears have a 50% off sale with all Burt's Bees products. Lip shimmer only $2.50 with free pick up in store as well.

Sears Burts bees

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

burts bees (17.93kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is seems to be the right thread to ask this,..
Whats up with this product? I mean why is it SO expensive?

Amazing product, nice smell & flavor. Think they it is so expensive due to the brand!

They use no chemicals, just pure ingredients.

Yeah but $7 (regular price) for lip balm???

When they first came out, their prices were reasonable. I actually was a buyer of the salve years ago. When i started buying it 7 years ago, it was 2.99 for a 3oz tin. Now it is about 8.99. Today it is half off - $4.50. Better price, but now i have found a cheaper alternative.

Yes, their stuff smells good but their prices are now crazy high - way out of my price range.

When it used to be $2.99 7 years ago (read: pre-inflation), it would hardly go on sale. As JCP has found the hard way, we Americans thrive on sales. So now it's $8.99, and $4.49 on-sale. Seems about right.
Still, these are Sears' prices. One can do better at CVS or Rite-Aid during sales.

Before I started working at FatWallet, I worked for a company that makes the packaging for this stuff... and I can tell that even the packaging is difficult to make & isn't cheap. The molded plastic tubes and flexo printed labels aren't bad, but there are some unusual challenges when it comes to making those tins.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014