• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ocean Kayak Nalu Stand Up Paddleboard for $479.93 + free shipping

http://www.rei.com/product/797167/ocean-kayak-nalu-stand-up-padd...

The Ocean Kayak Nalu™ 11 ft. stand-up paddleboard offers a versatile experience on the water: when you get tired of paddling while standing, just sit down and paddle it like a sit-on-top kayak!

Besides providing a new way to get on the water, paddleboarding works core muscles and develops balance—it's perfect training for surfers, skiers and paddlers
Ideal for cruising on flat water and enjoying light surf, the Nalu offers those interested in stand up paddleboards great value and high durability
Low rocker from nose to tail provides high speed and straight tracking when paddling on flat water; design also handles light surf and rolling waves with ease
11 ft. length maneuvers easily in waves and tracks well when exploring flat water; short length helps develop strength with a focus on balance and technique

REI
See REI discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

paddleboard
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Free shipping to store. $125 for shipping to another address.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Been looking for one and that hits both the price point and the functionality I need! (I have a fairly lazy river nearby with some rapids that I'll need to sit down for.) P.S. Shipping to your home is $125 extra. To a local store is free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014