Voting History
rated:
Acer Aspire V5-571P-6407 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop for $499.90 + free shipping

Reg : $729.90
Save: - $86.00
Now: $643.90
Instant Savings: - $44.00
Rebate : - $100.00

http://www.staples.com/Acer-Aspire-V5-571P-6407-156-Touch-Screen...

3rd Generation Intel® Core™ 1.9GHz 3MB L3 i3-3227U Cache Processor
6144MB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit Display
Windows 8

Finally, a light and lean computing machine with touch: the Aspire V5 Series Notebook. At only 1" slim and super light, this Notebook packs potent power and graphics and even features an optical drive and handy LAN/VGA combo port, while integrating a touchscreen for exciting hands on navigation. The elegant design sports silky surfacesand takes full advantage of the touch capabilities of Windows 8 so you can experience efficiency hands-on as you open and close programs, browse online, and breeze through photo albums—using nothing butyour fingers.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Acer Aspire V5-571P-6407
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a good deal - any opinions? I need one for my son so looking for some feedback from other trusted FWers.

Staples:
Where is the extra $100 off coupon?

Looks to me like there might be two rebates... one mail in and one in-store with a valid student i.d.

If combined, brings the price down to $399:

Staples rebates

SunDiego123 said:   Looks to me like there might be two rebates... one mail in and one in-store with a valid student i.d.

If combined, brings the price down to $399:

Staples rebates

In the past the store has been very loose in the id accepted.....

Looks to me like even the first $100 rebate is "with a VALID STUDENT ID". There are two $100 rebate offers listed, one for in-store and one for online, both with student ID only. Not sure how you'd get them to combine.

CrashCart9 said:   Looks to me like even the first $100 rebate is "with a VALID STUDENT ID". There are two $100 rebate offers listed, one for in-store and one for online, both with student ID only. Not sure how you'd get them to combine.

You are correct, however the page for the item does not mention
STUDENT REBATE as it should
You see such when you click on REBATE

And you would not get both......

Deals4mykids said:   Acer Aspire V5-571P-6407 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop for $499.90 + free shipping

Reg : $729.90
Save: - $86.00
Now: $643.90
Instant Savings: - $44.00
Rebate : - $100.00

http://www.staples.com/Acer-Aspire-V5-571P-6407-156-Touch-Screen...

3rd Generation Intel® Core™ 1.9GHz 3MB L3 i3-3227U Cache Processor
6144MB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit Display
Windows 8

Finally, a light and lean computing machine with touch: the Aspire V5 Series Notebook. At only 1" slim and super light, this Notebook packs potent power and graphics and even features an optical drive and handy LAN/VGA combo port, while integrating a touchscreen for exciting hands on navigation. The elegant design sports silky surfacesand takes full advantage of the touch capabilities of Windows 8 so you can experience efficiency hands-on as you open and close programs, browse online, and breeze through photo albums—using nothing butyour fingers.

The main page does not say so but the rebate seems to be for a
QUALIFIED STUDENT....
Since the store much approve you for the rebate to print out, in the past they have been loose as to who
qualifies....

I did not read the form to see if you must prove you are a student again when asking for the rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014