• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nikon Black D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 2 Lenses @ Walmart - $496.95
was $719.95
Free In-Store Pick-Up

• Includes VR Nikkor 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nikon Black D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 2 Lenses
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price on Amazon. Low stock though.

woolooloo said:   Same price on Amazon. Low stock though.

The one on Amazon is non-VR lens.

VR lens combo is 597 on Amazon.

What's the benefit of VR lenses over non-VR ones? thx.

arabidopsis said:   What's the benefit of VR lenses over non-VR ones? thx.

Vibrant reduction. To prevent image blur

Actually, it's VIBRATION reduction.
Source: I own a Nikon 3100.

I own this camera. Be aware, ISO 800 or greater has a lot of noise. It is my main gripe with it. If you buy this camera, buy the 35 mm fixed lens (f/1.8), which helps tremendously taking indoor photos at reasonable ISOs

Just wondering if anyone on this board bought this and received yet? The description says VR lens but the picture doesn't show a VR lens. I suppose I could return if the product isn't as described.. just wondering. Thanks!

Alittle iffy for me here. The list price for the Non-Vr bundle is $719.95 and that is the list here. Also the price everywhere is about $496 for non-VR bundle. Looks like a typo does WalMart honor typos?

WTF?! WalMart has updated the description to say " Non-VR" someone must have said something LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014