• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DoggCatcher

Normally $5.00 now on sale for @2.99

One of the best podcast player out there. (So they say)

Member Summary

doggcatcher (19.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I get annoyed with podcasts showing up in Google Music.

I went from using an iPod touch and iTunes managing podcasts to a Nexus 4 with this ap. Love the app (and an insane level of difference) and it's worth $3, for sure.

I'm pretty happy with the free Podkicker app. What extra features does this have to make it worth the price?

johnny98 said:   I'm pretty happy with the free Podkicker app. What extra features does this have to make it worth the price?

Here is some comparison
http://www.androidcentral.com/5-better-podcast-options-android-n...

Look like podkicker free version doesn't have automatic downloads, only the pro which you have to pay for has.

dumma said:   johnny98 said:   I'm pretty happy with the free Podkicker app. What extra features does this have to make it worth the price?

Here is some comparison
http://www.androidcentral.com/5-better-podcast-options-android-n...

Look like podkicker free version doesn't have automatic downloads, only the pro which you have to pay for has.

Automatic downloads might be interesting if you have an old data plan that makes your download overnight via WiFi. I have unlimited 4G, so it is pretty pointless.

TomPtz said:   I get annoyed with podcasts showing up in Google Music.
if you create a blank ".nomedia" file in the podcast directory, it will stay to not scan the folder and you won't see it in the music player

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014