newegg chromebooks (Samsung/Acer) @249

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A. regular price

B. they're a joke

lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

C. it must not be funny, because you are only half-right. i love my samsung chromebook. and you wouldnt even have to rip it from my cold dead hands, because if it broke/got stolen/died, for another $150-175 i could (and would) get it replaced. let me guess. you dont own one. *shocked*

that being said. this 'deal' -is- a joke at msrp.

phire420 said:   lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

C. it must not be funny, because you are only half-right. i love my samsung chromebook. and you wouldnt even have to rip it from my cold dead hands, because if it broke/got stolen/died, for another $150-175 i could (and would) get it replaced. let me guess. you dont own one. *shocked*

does it run firefox?

lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

True.

lordoffire said:   phire420 said:   lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

does it run firefox?

If you have to ask, you shouldn't be commenting in the thread. SNAP.

Redbeard25 said:   lordoffire said:   phire420 said:   lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

does it run firefox?

you must not have gotten the upgraded sarcasm detection chip...the question was a slam pointing out the main flaw, it runs chrome and nothing else....any programs you want to use have to be browser based...no choice of browser, no Office, and practically no other regular programs

They are not a joke. They are the future. I sold my I/O Pixel yesterday, but already miss it. Google is on to something.

I can do 80% of what I do on my Chromebook as I do on my $2,700 rMBP. That says something.

coolbreeze said:   They are not a joke. They are the future. I sold my I/O Pixel yesterday, but already miss it. Google is on to something.

I can do 80% of what I do on my Chromebook as I do on my $2,700 rMBP. That says something.

Yep, you overspent.

C320 said:   coolbreeze said:   They are not a joke. They are the future. I sold my I/O Pixel yesterday, but already miss it. Google is on to something.

Yep, you overspent.

It was free, but ok.

coolbreeze said:   They are not a joke. They are the future.

I loled.

Isn't that the regular price? Since Chromebooks have been out for nearly a year, it seems like we ought to be seeing a second-generation release at this price and refurbs of the first available for ~half that by now.

lordoffire said:   Redbeard25 said:   lordoffire said:   phire420 said:   lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

does it run firefox?

you must not have gotten the upgraded sarcasm detection chip...the question was a slam pointing out the main flaw, it runs chrome and nothing else....any programs you want to use have to be browser based...no choice of browser, no Office, and practically no other regular programs

All of these run offline..
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/collection/offline_enabled#category/collection/offline_enabled

KayK said:   lordoffire said:   Redbeard25 said:   lordoffire said:   phire420 said:   lordoffire said:   A. regular price

B. they're a joke

does it run firefox?

All of these run offline..
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/collection/offline_enabled#category/collection/offline_enabled

so I can run them outside of a browser?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014