• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Regular $12.99 (way inflated price). On sale for $7.99. Coupon code 30754926 (expires 6/13) is for $20 off $100. My local store did not have 13, so ordered online with free shipping. So total was $83.87 for 13 cans of Folgers Classic Roast makes it $6.45 per can.

Coupon $20 off $100

FolgersŪ Coffee, Classic Roast, 33.9 Oz. Canister
Item # 976695

Coffee link

Anything else you would like in the Title? I have run out of room, but you get WHERE, WHAT, HOW MANY, HOW MUCH. Unlike the Staples offer, this is no BS YMMV.

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

coffee
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Title needs to be fixed with important information.

I only drink Sanka.

OP, please update the title as respdoc suggested. (price is very important...)

Also, a person might also mention that OD has been known to PM Staples, which is having a sale on (hopefully) the same coffee.

update ~4pm: thank you OP for the editing of the OP. (Dealwise, it's okay...but at least the title is better now. thank you again)

I don't always drink coffee... But when I do I drink dos equis.

I don't always horse around too. But when I do, it makes me coughey.

title fixed, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction

johnny42544 said:   title fixed, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction

One of the biggest factors is the quantity to get to your price and should be mentioned in the title also.

I do like coffee on occasion and not a bad price at $6.45 but the requirement of having to purchase 13 of the same flavor is the deal killer.

A much better deal can be had at Staples and you only have to buy 1 to get the $1.99 or $0.49 price. As always, YMMV on PM + coupons.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1274578/

johnny42544 said:   Unlike the Staples offer, this is no BS YMMV.If you want no YMMV, Staples is 1 or more at $9.99 (reg price) - $3 Staples cpn = $6.99 (or $5.49 w/ $1.50 IP mfr cpn).

BTW, I bought 8 cans at Staples for $3.92 total (not each) via the "BS YMMV" deal.

OP, you could make your deal more acceptable by reworking it with a $10 off $50 coupon to reduce the quantity from 13 to 6 (plus a $2.06+ filler) or 7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014