• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Gift Card Link

Promotion Terms and Details
•For every $400 worth of Dell eGift Card(s), the purchaser receives a $75 Dell Promotional eGift Card.
Dell eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10 - $500.
•To consolidate Dell purchased eGift Cards visit www.dell.com/giftcards.
•Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card.
•Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
•Offer eligible from May 31st to June 18th, 2013.
•eGift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.
•Please see additional terms and conditions at http://dell.cashstar.com/about/te...onditions/.

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

New Dell eGift Card with Promo Bonus Buy a $400 GC = Get a $75 Bonus eGift Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am curious why this offer hasn't generated much interest?

Is it not a good offer compared to past offers from Dell?

plainview said:   I am curious why this offer hasn't generated much interest?

Bump. Anybody?

plainview said:   plainview said:   I am curious why this offer hasn't generated much interest?

Bump. Anybody?

Because nothing worth buying from Dell right now. Anything?

i didn't realize gc's expire. these De11 gcs do, 90 days after purchase/issue.
"Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card."

bryany127 said:   i didn't realize gc's expire. these De11 gcs do, 90 days after purchase/issue.
"Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card."

The paid e-gift cards, the $400 worth of e-gift cards, do not expire and can be consolidated (aka turn more than one paid card into one paid card).

The promo e-gift cards, the $75 e-gift card, do expire and can not be consolidated.

Paid and promo cards can be stacked (used on the same order) if the order is placed via phone or chat. Online orders are limited to one gift card, phone/chat orders are limit to three payments. So options include:
--- promo, paid, credit card
--- promo, promo, paid (if completely cover cost)
--- etc.

For example, if the item wanted was $925.25 all in -- including shipping, tax, etc. -- one could do the promo offer twice receiving 2x$400 paid cards and 2x$75 promo cards. The two $400 paid cards could be consolidated into one $800 paid card. Then, placing the order by phone/chat using use promo, promo, paid, leaving a small balance on the paid card.

Over chat, I was able to combine the $400 + $75, plus a coupon (all for an outlet order). My total was under $475 (about $460 with tax), and the rep said they had to charge a credit card for $1 because of this. I got $75 free, so I don't mind.

I don't know if Fatwallet pays FatCash for Dell gift cards or not, but I'm hoping to get that as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014