• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dominos.com - MEDIUM 2-topping handmade pan pizza - $3.99 Valid 06/03 - 06/16
Hi All,

Went to dominos today and noticed this ad. It's valid from 06/03-06/16.

"Get Medium 2-Topping Handmade Pan Pizzas for 3.99 EACH. When you use Domino's App or Order Online. Use promo code 399PAN

"Carryout or Delivery. Must meet delivery minimum to receive this offer. Must use code 399PAN to receive this offer"

http://www.dominos.com/

Thanks JackD121 OP over at SD

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2026720...

Member Summary

MEDIUM 2-topping handmade pan pizza (33.94kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wrong thread, guys. This is the 399PAN code. Seems to be working at a few locations in Texas and Arkansas.

http://pizza... (more)

supersnoop00 (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 7:48p) |

not working SW Virginia

Hornrw (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 12:48p) |

i will try soon

badaboom (Jun. 13, 2013 @ 2:32a) |

• Also categorized in:

Super good deal if it works. Cheapest Ive seen these recently have been 6.99. That is if I stay alive long enough to eat these after a few days. I can only assume they're about 5000 calories each.

EDIT: Just checked cause I was curious. Theyre about 2500 calories/pie w/ 70g saturated fat, lol

Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?

The new pan pizza is actually very good. It's light, handmade, the dough is pushed in the pan and there are 2 layers of cheese. Its pretty good.

Any trans fat?

yungtiger said:   Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?
The pan pizza tastes like cardboard and the other one has a slightly stale crust.

sackoloot said:   yungtiger said:   Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?
The pan pizza tastes like cardboard and the other one has a slightly stale crust.

Not sure where you order your Domino's from but no way does it taste like cardboard. The only way that would happen is if your Domino's is pre making the pans during the day and letting them dry out until someone orders them. Go take a look in your Domino's store and see if this is the case.

I basically only order the pan now days because it seems very fresh. The only problem I have had with the pan pizzas is that the amount of sauce seems to very by who makes them. Some days the sauce is so heavy and the middle turns to soup and other times they hardly put any sauce on.

But yeah to the original question what is the difference, you get about the same amount of ingredient but the pan taste much fresher because it holds more of its moister in the pan. If you haven't tried it yet I would highly suggest doing so.

Could always ask for light sauce - we do that quite often And have always had good service with the Dominos near us. Never had "cardboard" or "stale" crust.

And everyone make sure you read the part about 6/3 <--- it has not started... yet

QSpecial said:   sackoloot said:   yungtiger said:   Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?

Not sure where you order your Domino's from but no way does it taste like cardboard. The only way that would happen is if your Domino's is pre making the pans during the day and letting them dry out until someone orders them. Go take a look in your Domino's store and see if this is the case.

I basically only order the pan now days because it seems very fresh. The only problem I have had with the pan pizzas is that the amount of sauce seems to very by who makes them. Some days the sauce is so heavy and the middle turns to soup and other times they hardly put any sauce on.

But yeah to the original question what is the difference, you get about the same amount of ingredient but the pan taste much fresher because it holds more of its moister in the pan. If you haven't tried it yet I would highly suggest doing so.

Jeez! It was a joke. Why do I bother with you guys.
Anyway, the dough balls are left out & someone is supposed to spray them with water to keep a shell from forming. When this doesn't happen you'll get that hard crust where it's supposed to be soft. At least that's they way it happened when I worked there ages ago.

399PAN is invalid for arlington, tx so i'm assuming it will not work in dfw areas.

oops, just notice the date. not valid yet

sackoloot said:   QSpecial said:   sackoloot said:   yungtiger said:   Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?

Jeez! It was a joke. Why do I bother with you guys.
Anyway, the dough balls are left out & someone is supposed to spray them with water to keep a shell from forming. When this doesn't happen you'll get that hard crust where it's supposed to be soft. At least that's they way it happened when I worked there ages ago.

Some folks have said the pies taste lots better since you've left...
( Some - not all. )

yungtiger said:   Anyone know the difference between the pan pizza and the 2 topping large for 5.99 advertised in commercials?
$2

"Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters."

The Pan is a Medium Pizza with a very thick airy crust.
The large is well... larger but with standard crust.

Sk8terboy said:   "Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters."

Valid 06/03 - 06/16

Look at calendar.

jd2010 said:   Super good deal if it works. Cheapest Ive seen these recently have been 6.99. That is if I stay alive long enough to eat these after a few days. I can only assume they're about 5000 calories each.

EDIT: Just checked cause I was curious. Theyre about 2500 calories/pie w/ 70g saturated fat, lol

tell them to go easy on the cheese/ no cheese. Get veg toppings or chicken?

for that price just get the dough and sauce half bake and top it yourself at home...still dirt cheap and cuts back on the calories...

Thx OP, there goes my diet.

tanner12oz said:   for that price just get the dough and sauce half bake and top it yourself at home...still dirt cheap and cuts back on the calories...

Actually at those prices, it's cheaper to order from dominoes and save the energy of prepping and baking them. Of course I'm not really worried about calories and I have half off gift cards saved up.

Sk8terboy said:   "Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters."

Try entering the code more slowly.

Same message in NYC, invalid code - guess I should wait until 6/3!

Can't wait to be in for 1 but I guess I will have to wait until 6/3 - Thanks as always Butcherboy

Today is 6/3 and the coupon is not working.

Not working:
ATTENTION!
Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters.

is Dominos open for breakfast?

my4mainecoons said:   is Dominos open for breakfast?

With 3.99, what the heck, I can also eat pizza in breakfast.

peste386 said:   Today is 6/3 and the coupon is not working.

Here is a copy of the ad, I pulled from S/D

Copy and past

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2026720&d=1370049941

In the title YMMV

Didn't work so YMMV

$5.99 each works for sure

Seems it is only for one location in Austin.

not working in dfw areas.

"Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters."

Doesnt seem to be working in Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids, MI. No cheap lunch for me

=(

Not working in the ATL.

thanhhoandang said:   $5.99 each works for suredo you realize this promo is $3.99 for medium 2-topping handmade pan pizza?

$7.99 is a coupon applied special price, the regular price is $9.99. I tried ordering both ways and the 399PAN coupon is not accepted.

It did not work for me (zip 19047 Langhorne / Penndel, PA)

From SD:

Working:
Austin (North Parmer location)
New Orleans, LA.

NOT Working: (PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!)
Altamonte Springs, FL
Maitland, FL
Orlando, FL
Tampa, FL
Indianapolis, IN
Acton, MA
Portland, ME
Brooklyn, NY
Charleston, SC
Knoxville, TN
Fairfax, VA
McLean, VA (22102)
Arlington, VA (22201)
Dallas Area
Newport Beach, CA Area
Tucson, AZ
Langhorne, PA

Not working - Cranston, RI

Not working Sudbury, MA

Not working in Hudson Valley, NY.

Skipping 31 Messages...
i will try soon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014