• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has kindle powerfast on sale for $10.00 (in store), find 50% Amazon eReader Accessories coupon 45027. it will be $5.0

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

amazon kindle powerfast
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got one of those overpriced Kindle cases for $11 with the coupon

nomdeplume (Jun. 03, 2013 @ 4:21p) |

Same here... already have a Moko slim case but could not resist to upgrade to real leather case at this price. No issues... (more)

GKnight (Jun. 03, 2013 @ 8:03p) |

Went to the local Staples on Monday and they asked me if I wanted to buy more than one. I ended up buying two on the sa... (more)

Incredibledealmaker (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 7:47a) |

use this link on your mobile device if they don't want to take your just your code:

coupon link
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sale starts tomorrow.
LINK

What else can this be used for? Thanks!

It can be used to charge anything that you have a USB charging cable for, I think. The Kindle has a micro usb port, there is no cable with the charger it comes with the Kindle.

Thanks. Just to be sure, it won't fry whatever came with a .5A or .7A charger?

why is this hot? you can simply plug into your computer and charge....

- because this is $15 cheaper than the regular price
- because you don't need access to a computer to use this
- because this will charge faster than a computer connection

workstation said:   Staples has kindle powerfast on sale for $10.00 (in store), find 50% Amazon eReader Accessories coupon 45027. it will be $5.0

Do you know if I can print the coupon somehow and get it at the store?

Does it charge faster than a white Kindle power cord with plug (like the ones given with older gen Kindle)?

Schmungy said:   Does it charge faster than a white Kindle power cord with plug (like the ones given with older gen Kindle)?* Official Amazon 9W, 1.8A adapter charges Kindle Fire HD 8.9" in under 5 hours, Kindle Fire HD 7" in under 4 hours, and Kindle Fire in under 3 hours
* Optimized for Kindle tablets: PowerFast is a 9W charger and will charge your Kindle tablets faster than the white 5W Kindle charger will. (Note Kindle e-readers will charge at the same rate regardless of if you use a 5W or 9W charger)

Thank you! Very clear.

I love your reasons.
aarzi said:   - because this is $15 cheaper than the regular price

Another reason:

Because I can use this to power a RasPi and the kids took mine for their Kindle Fire's

Coupon expired yesterday...how are you getting around that?

CrAsian said:   Coupon expired yesterday...how are you getting around that?Ought to work today and tomorrow.

Says "expired coupon" for me. DEAD?

I guess this has expired, right?

Staples policy is that you have two additional days to use a coupon after it expires. That's why people are saying it should be good today and tomorrow

Assuming this link can be posted... here is a printable version of the "expired" coupon

Worked fine at my local Staples, but one caveat. Because of the way that the built in discount is handled internally to Staples, these adapters are considered to have a $ off coupon built into them. So yes, it does work fine with the 50% off coupon provided, you won't be able to use these in any part to reach for a $5/$25 $10/$50 coupon. I had tried using these as filler and failed because of this.

aarzi said:   Thanks. Just to be sure, it won't fry whatever came with a .5A or .7A charger?

Think of amps as like a water reservoir. You need to supply at least as much as the device draws, in this case while charging. Any excess amperage capacity is just leftover and unused. Using the same water analogy, voltage is like water pressure. Too little, and your device won't function. Too much, and the pipe, or in this case electrical device, bursts.

Anyone successful in using the $10/$50 coupon today?

Got one for $5 in Ventura County. I had $5.00 left in a reward voucher so it $0.00out of pocket. Thanks OP

Went to 3 Staples; used the coupon with absolutely no issues at all 3. Had a few small items in with the purchase, one clerk said that is some awesome coupon, what a deal.

aarzi said:   - because this is $15 cheaper than the regular price

It also has a nice fold-in prong design, which is good for not scratching up your stuff when traveling. This design is fairly unusual among USB chargers, so $5 is a pretty good price if this design is of value to you.

I've been thinking about getting one of these chargers for my new Kindle Fire HD. And since I could get one for only $4.99 plus tax, there were no more excuses not to. Thanks very much OP.

What was odd at the store today was there was no indication at all on the display rack that the charger was even on sale this week for $9.99.
But I took it up to the cashier, and the 50% off Amazon eReader Accessories "expired" coupon worked like a charm.

(As an aside: what a weird practice of Staples to allow their coupons to be used a couple days after the expiration date. Why not just print the coupons with the true expiration date to begin with?)

If it's really good for 2 extra days, I'm tempted to take that coupon and look at those overpriced Kindle cases tomorrow...

Got one of those overpriced Kindle cases for $11 with the coupon

nomdeplume said:   Got one of those overpriced Kindle cases for $11 with the coupon

Same here... already have a Moko slim case but could not resist to upgrade to real leather case at this price. No issues with the coupon.

On my way home, stopped by another Staples and grabbed the adapter as well. I use iPad charger to charge Kindle HD so don't really need another one but could not resist getting a spare for $5. Again, coupon went through with no questions asked.

Went to the local Staples on Monday and they asked me if I wanted to buy more than one. I ended up buying two on the same receipt and the coupon worked for both of them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014