• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Subway new $4-$6 lunch Menu
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

or more importantly... Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach $5 footlong.

The thing that galls me about the picture is COKE. The Subways by me serve Pepsi product, not Coke product, that's why I don't go there often at all. I am NOT a Pepsi person.

dang wish they would sub the drink for the chips, don't need soda.

JaxFL said:   or more importantly... Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach $5 footlong.

IMO that is the only good deal right now... but did you notice that there does NOT appear to be cheese on it? If so, that is a new twist. I usually get the $5 chicken footlong and make two lunches out of it.

Aw, they got rid of the $3.99 6" lunch special (chips + drink included) and replaced it with this. Thanks a lot for the price increase

MACCAWOLF said:   The thing that galls me about the picture is COKE. The Subways by me serve Pepsi product, not Coke product, that's why I don't go there often at all. I am NOT a Pepsi person.

Coke/Pepsi/RC/store brand, it all comes out the same in the end.

officedon said:   JaxFL said:   or more importantly... Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach $5 footlong.

IMO that is the only good deal right now... but did you notice that there does NOT appear to be cheese on it? If so, that is a new twist. I usually get the $5 chicken footlong and make two lunches out of it.

Is cheese an EXTRA now, with Subway it very well could be....
Coupon in today's paper says extras are extra.

Link to foot-long Oven Roasted chicken w/spinach June special:

http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?&CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeI...

If you do not like spinach, just ask them to leave it off. Still $5 for the month of June.

I only go to subway a few times a year so I don't know when our local (southern Utah) subway changed but the cheese is extra here. I think the girl said .50 and it was late at night so all they had was shredded or swiss so I didn't get the cheese. I got tuna, oven roasted chicken breast, & meatball subs.

officedon said:   JaxFL said:   or more importantly... Oven Roasted Chicken with Spinach $5 footlong.

Yeah, I noticed the name is different as well... with spinach. Seems lately that they are testing or just advertising more expensive or less enticing deals. I think all there subs include cheese though. I always get like 3 helpings of spinach on sub anyways, even after telling upfront extra, lol.

I recently went to Firehouse Subs though and let me tell you delicioso ...smoked meat... and 8in for $6+

sisterbear30 said:   I only go to subway a few times a year so I don't know when our local (southern Utah) subway changed but the cheese is extra here. I think the girl said .50 and it was late at night so all they had was shredded or swiss so I didn't get the cheese. I got tuna, oven roasted chicken breast, & meatball subs.

Every Subway in my neighborhood sets their own prices but I'm not sure they can charge extra for the initial helping of cheese (2 triangles / 6 inch, 4 triangles / 12 inch). The .50 you mention should be for extra cheese. I would walk out (loudly) if they attempted to charge for cheese.

Inflation has killed the $5 footlong.

I'd gladly pay .50 cent for real cheese instead of free chemical laden compressed 'cheese'

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014